CG, keep banning the cheaters.

KwikShotaAce
243 posts Member
edited June 22
Typical. Just typical. I faced an opponent 2.3 million less GP with less big name teams, less datacrons, inferior squads.
And he absolutely crushed me. I've already turned him or her in but good gawd CG, get these cheaters out of here. They have no place in our game. I know they are doing alright in banning them, I've seen some post about cheaters being banned.

So I hope this one gets the ban hammer as well. I think it's absolutely dumb we aren't allowed to call them out on here. Cheaters should be name dropped and made examples of so that way more players can be aware of them in case they run into them, before they get the ban.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5055 posts Member
    Options
    If it was me I'd wait until the history was live before reporting them.
  • Options
    Typical. Just typical. I faced an opponent 2.3 million less GP with less big name teams, less datacrons, inferior squads.
    And he absolutely crushed me. I've already turned him or her in but good gawd CG, get these cheaters out of here. They have no place in our game. I know they are doing alright in banning them, I've seen some post about cheaters being banned.

So I hope this one gets the ban hammer as well. I think it's absolutely dumb we aren't allowed to call them out on here. Cheaters should be name dropped and made examples of so that way more players can be aware of them in case they run into them, before they get the ban.

uqdnq7m3l8b0.gif

So this comment has aged like milk…

https://swgoh.gg/p/337874449/gac-history/O1718744400000/2/

At the same time, keep up the good work Lindmejo, keep on punching up!
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    So question, I'm in a guild and on a couple occasions we've seen questionable joining of our guild during guild wars. A person will join the guild, really say nothing at all, after a guild match has been made so obviously they can't participate in the war, and then they immediately drop out of the guild after the war completes. At most in the guild the 24-48 hours between deployments and the end of the war. Certainly seemed like a sock puppet spy, is that worth reporting for possible cheating?
  • Thalamus22
    21 posts Member
    edited June 25
    Options

you lost fair and square. maybe this game just isnt for you
  • Options
    Thalamus22 wrote: »

Lol. Yeah okay. The guy he faced to win also called into question the legitimacy of his attacks because with his weak roster, he one shot a padme cron GMK and a QA team. The guy he faced won but he was still messaging me like...no way this guy beat my teams
  • UdalCuain
    5055 posts Member
    Options

Lol. Yeah okay. The guy he faced to win also called into question the legitimacy of his attacks because with his weak roster, he one shot a padme cron GMK and a QA team. The guy he faced won but he was still messaging me like...no way this guy beat my teams

That final opponent didn't set JMK https://swgoh.gg/p/645775743/gac-history/O1718744400000/3/
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    edited June 26
    Options

How do you figure he had a weak roster? Did you actually look at his teams? Looks like he has 6 GLs, Bane, Malak, etc. Decent mods for that GP and some of the important R9 datacrons.

He has a lower GP than you, but that doesn't mean weak, just lean. You should know by now that GP is largely meaningless. I'd be more scared to face him in k2 than a roster of your GP. Those people are usually better players.
  • Blubcop
    435 posts Member
    Options

He killed your JMK and his QA with SLKR and FOSFTP datacron which is offensively one top together with JMK and Parme datacron. It's my go to counter for JMK padmecron too, because when played right it's almost a 100% win.
  • Options
    Looks legit, you just got outplayed and could choose to learn from the experience.
    One of the reasons not to call out cheaters is cos sometimes those accusations are wrong. Still, people can always retract and apologise I guess…
  • Options
    So question, I'm in a guild and on a couple occasions we've seen questionable joining of our guild during guild wars. A person will join the guild, really say nothing at all, after a guild match has been made so obviously they can't participate in the war, and then they immediately drop out of the guild after the war completes. At most in the guild the 24-48 hours between deployments and the end of the war. Certainly seemed like a sock puppet spy, is that worth reporting for possible cheating?

If they joined after TW started, they can’t see anything. Even if they did join and were able to see your defenses, it’s sneaky, but nothing worth reporting as cheating
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

How do you figure he had a weak roster? Did you actually look at his teams? Looks like he has 6 GLs, Bane, Malak, etc. Decent mods for that GP and some of the important R9 datacrons.

He has a lower GP than you, but that doesn't mean weak, just lean. You should know by now that GP is largely meaningless. I'd be more scared to face him in k2 than a roster of your GP. Those people are usually better players.

I looked at his roster. I study every opponents roster before battles. Well look at and plan my defenses accordingly. He is missing key teams that are highly used in GAC. Based on his defenses, he shouldn't of been able to best mine. I've beaten rosters way stronger than mine and haven't been beaten by rosters stronger....yes r9s...datacrons...more solid teams. They've lost.
    I mean you sort of make a point about facing a roster like that in k2 being more concerned with it.
  • Options

I looked at his roster. I study every opponents roster before battles. Well look at and plan my defenses accordingly. He is missing key teams that are highly used in GAC. Based on his defenses, he shouldn't of been able to best mine. I've beaten rosters way stronger than mine and haven't been beaten by rosters stronger....yes r9s...datacrons...more solid teams. They've lost.
    I mean you sort of make a point about facing a roster like that in k2 being more concerned with it.

Do you hear yourself? “I’ve beaten stronger teams before so there’s no way I’d lose to a weaker team!” you can literally see all the data showing how he beat you. It doesn’t look fishy at all. You’re just a sore loser who can’t accept reality
  • TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options

Why did you bring Phasma and FOO in for SLKR against JMK? That’s two units that are there for their TM pushes that sit around doimg nothing because they can’t push TM.
  • Legit
    53 posts Member
    Options

I use that exact slkr team against JMK with that padme cron every single day. That’s the exact counter you want to use every time.
  • Legit
    53 posts Member
    Options
    I think what got you is he brought a heavy offense while you brought a heavy defense. Perhaps you need to lighten up on that defense.
  • Options

There’s nothing indicating he cheated. You were just outplayed.

Getting salty and trying to get someone based on unsubstantiated claims slows down the bans of actual cheaters.
  • Options
    Legit wrote: »

I use that exact slkr team against JMK with that padme cron every single day. That’s the exact counter you want to use every time.

But twice I've tried that exact counter and it got absolutely obliterated. 25 seconds in, it was match over with a loss. So I won't use SLKR against JMK again
  • mariogsh
    815 posts Member
    Options

But twice I've tried that exact counter and it got absolutely obliterated. 25 seconds in, it was match over with a loss. So I won't use SLKR against JMK again

So the problem is your skill issue, not the other guy hacking
  • TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options

Again, is your “exact counter” the one using Phasma and FOO?