PLEASE CG, Address SLKR Ultimate journey!

Driplesscarpet
5 posts Member
edited June 25
Dear CG,

I'm a long time player and I love your game. But it appears each cycle SLKR's UJE is getting progressively more difficult with each cycle. All I'm asking is you could possibly turn it down just a bit. I've spent the last hour and half trying to complete it, which I have done every time since it's launch, and still wasn't able to complete it.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Use SLKR, KRU, ST, Hux and FOO, you need to always stun Rey and when you can, use the mass assist from Hux on Rey, that's how I win that event, there are a little bit of RNG like always in this game, but It's the best strategy, for me at least.
  • Gama_Fox
    627 posts Member
    Options
    Annihilate wrote: »
    Use SLKR, KRU, ST, Hux and FOO, you need to always stun Rey and when you can, use the mass assist from Hux on Rey, that's how I win that event, there are a little bit of RNG like always in this game, but It's the best strategy, for me at least.

This lineup works fairly reliably for me as well. The thing we really need to be asking for is the ability to sim this event once we 3* a tier!
  • Baddy
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. Just remember that u can stun Rey in this event…it makes it way easier!
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    Dear CG,

I'm a long time player and I love your game. But it appears each cycle SLKR's UJE is getting progressively more difficult with each cycle.

It's not
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It's annoying, and they take a bunch of turns before you, but I forgot that I beat it fine by subbing Phasma in for Larry. She gives you the extra tm you need to get ahead of the bros, who are just taking turns all over you. Once you stun Rey and mass assist her, a few swipes, and she's down.
  • Bartek
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Once i relized that Ray can be stunned, this fight isn't very difficult anymore. Just keep her under control.
  • StarSon
    7571 posts Member
    Options
    Bartek wrote: »
    Once i relized that Ray can be stunned, this fight isn't very difficult anymore. Just keep her under control.

oh, sure "just keep her under control" like she doesn't take 4 turns for every turn I take :joy:

The mission is awful. This time I got lucky and beat it first try. Normally it takes at least a dozen attempts.
  • Options
    Phasma makes the difference. Ever since I put her into the lineup the mission has pretty much been a breeze.
  • Options
    I stopped bothering with that RNG fest, my time on earth is far too short for that frustration. Rewards: not worth it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Put Phasma in and it's a ton easier. Her granting turn meter allows you to perma-stun Rey so she never gets her ultimate.
  • Options
    Use slkr, foo, phasma, hux and kru. Keep passing tm to slkr and poke Rey every chance you get.
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Bartek wrote: »

oh, sure "just keep her under control" like she doesn't take 4 turns for every turn I take :joy:

The mission is awful. This time I got lucky and beat it first try. Normally it takes at least a dozen attempts.

This has to be a modding issue. I always get it first try, because I don't have this 4 turns issue you are having.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Phoenixeon
    1848 posts Member
    Options
    Slkr, hux, SiT, foo, kru, stun rey and profit.
    Slkr has all 6e mods with +100 speed, rests are +8x or 9x speed 5a mods.