Second Sister Modding

I'm wondering how to mod the second sister. swgoh.gg says to mod offense and crit chance, but she has ways of stacking crit damage as well as getting crit damage up... I'm stuck, any advice would be appreciated

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options
    So, Crit Damage and Offense work differently. Offense works as a flat number, Crit Damage is a percent Multiplier. So either will work, really.

Sometimes there’s nuance. Stacking Offense is generally better if you don’t have ways of guarunteeing you will Crit every time, but Crit Damage also will also do heavy damage.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    So, Crit Damage and Offense work differently. Offense works as a flat number, Crit Damage is a percent Multiplier. So either will work, really.

Sometimes there’s nuance. Stacking Offense is generally better if you don’t have ways of guarunteeing you will Crit every time, but Crit Damage also will also do heavy damage.

So i'm guessing crit damage would be best because you can basically guarantee a crit on an enemy with purge?
  • Options
  • Options
    She just needs 6e mods so her ship will be a little better. Otherwise her mods don't matter as she sits on the bench.
  • crzydroid
    7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

This is not precisely true. Because of the way they work, modding can work differently.

For example, if abilities add offense post battle start, that doesn't actually affect modding, as that's a constant. If you have high crit chance and aren't fighting teams with crit immunity, you are still looking at crit damage.

However, if you stack crit damage from abilities, like Second Sistsr, that CAN affect it. It's a little counterintuitive, but if crit damage gets too high, it's actually better to mod for offense. Crit damage is a modulator that multiplies against offense, so if it's high enough, adding more offense yields a greater return than +0.3 to crit damage.