7419 posts Moderator
    Options
    No news on the new capital ship?
  • nottenst
    734 posts Member
    Options
    Purrgils?
  • Options
    Worst road ahead ever….. hey guys here we are adding more toons for you to whale on and nothing on qol or game issues or nee content…… thanks and have a good day
  • Mucro
    114 posts Member
    Options
    I’m sorry, but this RA was pretty disappointing. Just an extended kit reveal (with no actual kits revealed). Nothing exciting here really, just a few characters slated - nothing about gear, capital ships, QOL changes or other anticipated features…
  • TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options
    I for one am excited. Any clues on who Ezra will work with? Is he an implied Lifter for Ahsoka or is he his own thing?
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can we expect any more news on Baylan Skoll or Shin Hati?
  • Jackow
    33 posts Member
    Options
    i like the new chars but why they call him "Death Trooper (Peridea)" its so lame
  • Options
    Where is my bro Huyang, Meathead?
  • Options
    No new Sabine? I’m surprised.
  • Options
    is there any meat available as an addendum to that road ahead? something to sink our teeth into, like the decaying flesh desired by zombies, we're much in the dark.
  • DarthGrff
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Lame road ahead. Could’ve at least released the first set of Ahsoka reqs. This felt more like a state of the galaxy, and a bad one at that
  • CrispyFett
    1018 posts Member
    edited July 2
    Options
    I'm really excited by all of this. It sounds like the 3 Great Mothers will be one unit in- game, but large (like Jabba)? thats interesting. Pumped for all of the Ahsoka toons, but esp GL Ahsoka (where's Baylan and Shin?) Will be great to have another NS team. Also, would be cool if Ezra in exile doesn't use a lightsaber, and just uses force attacks, like in the show
  • Options
    Really wish they'd fix/update Gac and TW we'd have more meaningful ways to use all these new toons
    Instead we have a busted algorithm in kyber 1 sending aurodium players to the top and been acknowledged for several months now by CG with no fix
    TW hasn't changed since it was introduced
    Otherwise excited for the new toons
    Not excited for everything they leave broken or outdated
  • TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options
    Jackow wrote: »
    i like the new chars but why they call him "Death Trooper (Peridea)" its so lame

What about “UnDeath Trooper”?
  • CrispyFett
    1018 posts Member
    Options
    DarthGrff wrote: »
    Lame road ahead. Could’ve at least released the first set of Ahsoka reqs. This felt more like a state of the galaxy, and a bad one at that

They did say Imperial Remnant for first set of reqs, then specifically night trooper, new death trooper and Enoch
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options

What would you call the unit? It is an undead Death Trooper from the planet Peridea.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Gawejn
    1162 posts Member
    Options
    That is the Road Ahead? This is really one sentence road ahead.....ashoka is gonna be a galactic legend...
    Everything else is not this....
  • Jml727
    120 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    DarthGrff wrote: »

They did say Imperial Remnant for first set of reqs, then specifically night trooper, new death trooper and Enoch

Thank you. I missed that the first time.
  • Options
    We all know characters are coming. That's great. They're new, fun, and exciting. And we like that. But those are more suitable for regular updates. Marquees aren't really road ahead content worthy and conquest characters usually get their own update, so I'm not sure why those things took up 80% of the road ahead.

Most of the people I interact with regularly want to know about the direction of the game, which means changes to existing gameplay content or introducing new modes or systems. And not seeing anything about changes to outdated game modes, reward systems, or anything truly new means that the only direction we can expect is to stay the course, which is (currently) not pleasant.
  • Options
    Thalamus22 wrote: »

Baylan is mentioned to be released in the last para
  • Thalamus22
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2
    Options

“any more news”
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options

“any more news”

Yes, he is an Epic Confrontation so you will need new characters to get him.
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Jofi
    2 posts Member
    Options
    So after all this time waiting for the PC Client it doesnt even run on Mac 😭
    CG, any plans to change this please?
    Please?
  • CrispyFett
    1018 posts Member
    edited July 2
    Options
    More deets in the in-game messages post-update. Says new toons will include GL Ahsoka's "squad", so I imagine there will be anew Sabine (jedi training??) & Hera (Gen. Syndula?) to round out the toons. Not sure how they would change Chopper to make a new toon for him, Zeb wasn't in it too much, and don't think they will do the kid. and we know will have a new Ezra in exile
    edit- I forgot about Hyuang! Ok, so GL AT, Hyaung, Ezra, Sabine & Hera. Nice
  • Options
    Did you all purposefully neglect to tell us about the awesome portrait updates?
    AND THE BAYLAN EPIC CONFRONTATION
    **** awesome
  • BlackNess
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2
    Options
    Poor RA regarding new info. Looks like a half baked announcement that you just had to get out of the way.

When is JK Cal coming permanently to the journey guide? We are now past the 1 year mark since he was introduced, so he should have been there
  • Options
    Drak1194 wrote: »
    Worst road ahead ever….. hey guys here we are adding more toons for you to whale on and nothing on qol or game issues or nee content…… thanks and have a good day

As far as I'm concerned, the PC client was the single biggest QoL update since the release of the game.
  • Options

Death Night Trooper or Night Death Trooper sounds silly too. Maybe Death Trooper (Undead)? Seems a bit redundant with the death – undead. Death Trooper (Partially Unmasked)?

• Options
    The new artwork is thoroughly disgusting. Whoever green lighted that needs to be fired
  • Options
    I also would like to know when Cal and Jar Jar are coming back. I have both ready to go as soon as the event comes back, and I'm a little sad we didn't see anything about either posted as part of the RA. Any updates on these events?