BUGS ONLY PLEASE - Battle For Naboo

Prev134
CG_Tusken_Meathead
451 posts EA Community Manager
edited July 8
Hello folks,

I wanna create this space for you to report bugs for Battle for Naboo outside of Answers HQ, where you should be reporting them as well.

Please keep this location BUGS ONLY.

If you leave a comment here, please leave

Device Model
Team Comp
Reproduction Steps
Your Ally Code

If you have a video of it, even better.

Thank you!

EDITED:

If you had your attempt end early with a victory screen, if you're reporting that either here or on Answers HQ, it would be helpful if you can answer any of these questions on your report:

1. Is it getting defeated in a certain wave?
Attempt 1, get defeated in Wave 8. Attempt 2, bug happens.
- or Wave 7, 6, 5, 4?

2. Is it first/second try only?
- New Raid starts.
- You go in and get defeated on your first try and submit.
- Go in for your second try and it happens.

3. Did you Discard any attempts before submitting the Raid attempt before this happened?

4. Is it a low network thing?
- Like the Server is trying to send an update, but you got defeated before that update could reach you. Then next attempt that update happens, which causes the score update from the server?

5. Phone Interrupts?
During your first attempt, did you get a text, phone call, or other notification? Did you swap over to that message and then come back to the game after reading it (and how long do you think it took to get back)?

6. Idling?
Was letting the game be idle for a certain amount of time causing this?
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• eds_c
    7 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is just finishing last Endor raid run, which we started days before the change to Naboo as the main raid.

We are already missing the guild reward Mk3 raid tokens, we did receive them as personal rewards.
  • Sa2F14r
    4 posts Member
    edited July 4
    Options
    The raid will end automatically after a few waves (the number of waves is random) with a "victory" announcement and the winning cutscene of "max points" even with only 160k points and the team alive and no "boss death mark", although sometimes only 1 wave is finished and reinforcements should come from the enemy or yourself. This has happened on several devices (Android, Apple, PC emulator) also with all possible team comp... (queen/seps/gungs/jedi)
    Allycode 853 498 574
    Post edited by Sa2F14r on
  • Weiti
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Game crashes while fighting very often
    6 attempts and I only could finish one.

Xiaomi 11T
    Every team
    Ally: 184913123
  • Options
    Game crashes when trying to enter a battle. Screen goes black and doesn't load.

S23 ultra
    All teams
    879-272-795

• Options
    Moto g(30)
    G12 nute, g12 Sidious, r3 B2, r3 magnaguard, R5 maul
    Tier 1 Raid automatically ends after 1 wave with the victory cutscene. (Tier 0 works as normal) Repeatable. Only 31k scored out of max possible 450k. Rage counter less than 10 pct.
    754-653-473
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    451 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Sa2F14r wrote: »
    The raid will end automatically after a few waves (the number of waves is random) with a "victory" announcement and the winning cutscene of "max points" even with only 160k points and the team alive and no "boss death mark", although sometimes only 1 wave is finished and reinforcements should come from the enemy or yourself. This has happened on several devices (Android, Apple, PC emulator) also with all possible team comp... (queen/seps/gungs/jedi)

What is your ally code?
  • Options
    Galaxy A51
    Different teams (Gungans, Seps and Sith mix for example)
    Most battles end with the victory screen before getting the max amount of points or the enemy becoming enraged.
    I've been able to fully play through some fights, but most ended early. This was the case on both of my accounts
    465-486-342, 498-254-567
  • Options

Steps: Auto > Take off auto when going to ship game mode. Select Land Toggle when in space > Game Crash
    Device: iOS 17.5.1. IPad Pro 4th Gen (12.9in)
    Team comp: Beq lead, QA, padawan, master qgj, r2
    Video: https://youtu.be/tkcFdS4xXQI
    Ally 881366222
  • Options
    Sa2F14r wrote: »

Same issue. Did get Luminara, Kit, Shaak, Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn after a few attempts to last until enrage.

Android.

Ally Code: 689823733
  • Options
    Do we get paid for helping with identifying bugs?
  • Options
    Device Model : Iphone 12S

Team Comp: B2, Magna, Sid, Maul, Nute

Reproduction Steps:
    Enter battle, Hit auto
    Get into ship battle, take auto off.
    Choose an ability, (I've done all of them)
    land back on planet.... Game crashes.

Sometimes I get to make it to a second ship battle but it always crashes when I land back on the planet.

Your Ally Code: 694594825
  • Carrier
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Galaxy A51
    Most battles end with the victory screen before getting the max amount of points or the enemy becoming enraged.
    I've been able to fully play through some fights, but most ended early. This was the case on both of my accounts
    465-486-342, 498-254-567

Yes, it happend also to me , Victory but only 94k Points
    Allycode : 617-691-736
  • Options
    Galaxy A51
    465-486-342, 498-254-567

Same thing happens for me, as well as random crashes. Only got to enrage in 1 of 6 attempts.

iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Mini 4

Ally Code: 659-744-615
  • Range1974
    927 posts Member
    Options
    Game crashed on wave 4 after using POWs AOE right after using the ship buff on the far right. H e not experienced a hard crash in a long time. Immediately before I did a manual run with all r8 gungans through enraged.
    Platform iPad 5, 17.5.1 IOS
    Ally code 712547893
    Squad used r8 QA, r8 POW, and r8 MQG only
  • Options
    The same thing. Battle ends with victory after the first, sometimes the second wave.

Android Samsung Galaxy A03s
    AC: 574198319
  • Options
    Same thing happening to me where it stops after 1 or 2 waves. Android version 14 Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 tablet
  • Options
    Same thing. I've tried Seps and Jedi comps so far, R3 or R5 raid levels. The battle keeps ending after the 1st or 2nd wave.

Nokia G20, Android 13
    961-983-925
  • Options
    I'm having the issue mentioned above with the game crashing. Usually when the shield drops near the end of the raid. Doesn't matter who I use. 6 attempts so far. Only 1 hasn't crashed. Making the raid really annoying.
  • BlazingStorm8895
    1 posts Member
    edited July 9
    Options
    Have three separate issues, one Gungan-specific and two universal.

Bug 1: Gungans get Protection Disruption, despite Phalanx’s Unique stating that Gungans can’t get this debuff while the Shield Generator is active. I’ve heard that other people are also experiencing this, and do not know if it’s limited to the Raid only.

Device Model: iPhone 11
    Team Comp: Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, Gungan Boomadier, Gungan Phalanx.
    Steps: Wait until the B1s get Energize, wait until it expires and becomes Energized, then simply let the B1s with Energized attack any Gungan. The Gungan targeted will get Protection Disruption. 6lgmwodhw9tg.png
    Ally Code: 181-119-159

Bug 2: When a new wave spawns in, all allies lose 100% Turn Meter. I do not see any clause that should cause this, and it’s really annoying to deal with.
    Edit: July 8 - this doesn’t seem to happen when the final, Enraged wave spawns in.

Device Model: iPhone 11, I assume Ahnald’s PC or emulator, whichever it is.
    Team Comps Seen:
    - Gungans n2b9ovz2k75h.png
    8tbkxjknrz6m.png
    - Nute Sidious DMaul Magnaguard Droideka 0gfxaqjnnkz6.png
    8yhbrpfdmtnn.png
    - Kelleran MQui PObi Shaak Mace qb9yhv2enpgl.png
    ljkbdn90jpvn.png
    - Qui-Gon Mace Kelleran R2 Plo 340304ztx3hk.pngfjc50d13re0m.png
    - Lumi Plo Kit Eeth Qui-Gon (AhnaldT101’s YouTube stream) a6dcj3p4zniu.png
    o6kbn8e3a0hb.png

Steps: Defeat a wave and pay close attention to toons with Turn Meter. They will lose all their Turn Meter for a moment, then the enemy wave and the allied toons will gain TM according to their Speed.
    Ally Code: 181-119-159, I don’t know Ahnald’s ally code.

Bug 3: The name and description of Energize is incorrect. It is instead called “Recharge” and states “This unit gains Damage Immunity at the end of its next turn”, despite units gaining Energize at the end of their next turn.
    rtqvbauoyb9a.png
    Post edited by BlazingStorm8895 on
  • Options
    I have the "victory after a few waves" bug as well, I can't manage to do nothing in the raid lol

Ally code: 415-549-913
  • chet_darklighter
    1 posts Member
    edited July 5
    Options
    I have the victory after a wave bug. I've tried restarting my device. Worked once, but only once. Repeated tries didn't help. Last try was a mix of leftovers b1 droideka stap padawan obi wan and master qui gon I got frustrated and just submitted the score
    Samsung galaxy a10e device
    529-736-867
  • Options
    Victory after 1st wave bug for me too.

Incredibly frustrating. Wasted hours on this. Given up manual. Now into my 5th hour on auto. Managed to get past once and submitted a pathetic 100,000 score, but more than 31,500 / 450,000.

Sure everyone is gonna get compensation. Its not even compensation if everyone gets it - it just means those that weren't bugged get extra rewards, and noone is going to give me back my time.
  • Ragnarok_COTF
    1871 posts Member
    edited July 5
    Options
    Game froze mid ability animation5s9urpiya7ph.jpg

Galaxy S22
    Post edited by Ragnarok_COTF on
  • Tsfletch
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Wave 2 (?) not sure, when I was first able to initiate aerial view. Used the massively overpowered ability, animation started and continued for approximately 2 seconds then the game crashed.

iphone12
    727-997-314
    Luminara Kit Fisto Eeth Koth Plo Koon QGJ all R5
  • Options
    Early victory bug for me too.
    514-631-539
    Every team I tried.
    iPhone XR and iPad.
  • Koniec1980
    16 posts Member
    edited July 5
    Options
    Galaxy s21
    4 man gungan without Jarjar
    Game shuts off immediately after selecting the naboo starfighter ability at 3rd wave
  • Zouss57
    45 posts Member
    edited July 5
    Options
    648-653-597 on Xiaomi mi 9 lite
    Game crashed at 10 am
    Raid ends early at about 10 pm and another one
    French time.
    I'm already tired of playing

194rapnaaav1.jpg
    0qgfaxiwxmk2.jpg
    https://youtu.be/LNfKe2UaYh0?feature=shared
    Another one with victory animation
    https://youtu.be/IMPVAzwaUys?feature=shared
    Post edited by Zouss57 on
  • Wagno
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Device Model - POCO F4 GT
    Team Comp - ohfik1h8ndon.png

Reproduction Steps - Tier 5, Raid automatically ends after 1st wave with the victory cutscene.
    Your Ally Code - 948959454
  • Options
    Galaxy S22

Beq, KAM, Shaak, Mace

The 2.7M tier. Game crashed during enrage animation between phases.