BUGS ONLY PLEASE - Battle For Naboo

Replies

• Options
    2xlul840i71i.png
    2be1abglfubx.png
    2 attempts in Auto.
    In the 313,5k attempt I was looking at it and the spaceship buff was triggered successfully 3 times. Battle finished with only Plo Koon defeated.
    In the 253.5k attempt I wasn't quite looking at it but I know that mid battle I had lost Luminara and Plo Koon.
    Before starting the raid, I had bought both kyro packs in th shop and equiped one toon with them.
    The game had already been open over one hour.

Device: Android 9 (64bit) image of MemuPlay 9.1.3.0 (I use emulators at home to extend the life of my portable devices).

Ally: 366589251

After closing the game and clearing it from memory. While writing this, attempted same team without issues. Lost Plo again, I saw two spaceship buff animations, not sure if there were 3...
  • Options
    Velarier1 wrote: »
    2xlul840i71i.png
    2be1abglfubx.png
    2 attempts in Auto.
    In the 313,5k attempt I was looking at it and the spaceship buff was triggered successfully 3 times. Battle finished with only Plo Koon defeated.
    In the 253.5k attempt I wasn't quite looking at it but I know that mid battle I had lost Luminara and Plo Koon.
    Before starting the raid, I had bought both kyro packs in th shop and equiped one toon with them.
    The game had already been open over one hour.

Device: Android 9 (64bit) image of MemuPlay 9.1.3.0 (I use emulators at home to extend the life of my portable devices).

Ally: 366589251

After closing the game and clearing it from memory. While writing this, attempted same team without issues. Lost Plo again, I saw two spaceship buff animations, not sure if there were 3...

Don’t worry…it your phone’s fault.
  • Options
    Ally code165-246-512
    Device lenovo tb-x50sf
    Raid automatically ends after first wave even when team is full energy
  • sanm
    1 posts Member
    Options
    samsung a21
    played on manual, everything went fine with a jedi team, but with gungans and separatists the raid ended after the first wave. I tried to change team composition, but always got the same outcome
  • GiranKenor28
    1 posts Member
    edited July 10
    Options
    Oppo A53
    B2, Magna, Nute, Darth Maul, Darth Sidious.
    Tier 4.
    3 attempts and games ends with victory after wave 1 or 2.
    Deleted cache after 2nd attempt but same issue again 3rd time.
    Full auto.
    527-947-127
    This is my best team so can't get any meaningful score for rewards without it being fixed before our raid ends!
  • Garik_Loran
    3 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    My Aly code is: 623-714-144
    I have been having the bug where the raid ends early after 1-4 waves, most of the time it's one or two waves and that's it, very rarely i got to three maybe four waves.This has been happening at level 1. Only once have I completed a raid properly , at level 3, netting the full 900,000 points but that took multiple attempts and I'm not sure why it worked, but since then nothing.
    I'm really disappointed with this, I bought the LSB and spent resources on toons I normally wouldn't , to do this raid.
    I was hoping you could get this fixed before the end of my alliance's raid, but it's looking like you won't. Look's like I will waste teams and grab want little I can to help my alliance.

Edit: I just completed level 1.I think one of two things happened for me to complete the raid. Either switching to the PC client , however I have seen other client users say they had the early completion bug too.
    Or the bug was caused by Darth Maul's special, as I only used his basic this entire run.
    However Darth Maul does not explain when I had the issue using the LSB Jedi, until somehow the bug stopped, letting me complete with the Jedi team. This is confusing me.
    Post edited by Garik_Loran on
  • jedilord
    342 posts Member
    Options
    some guildmemebers reported that squads which run normal at first naboo raid, are now at our 2nd naboo raid stopped earlier because even after 1 wave the game ends with victory
  • Options
    Guild second run for Naboo and still having the "Victory" after first wave. Have literally attempted dozens of times. A couple attempts I have gotten to a second wave and once got to about the 6th before the game crashed.

Ally Code: 896-135-761

Yes cleared cache multiple times

Yes restarted game

Occurs on all offense teams regardless of characters 

Playing manually, but have tried a few attempts on auto with same results.

Issue occurring with multiple players in guild. More players affected on 2nd Raid vs our 1st event.

My device- Android Tablet

Observation has been a better chance to get past wave 1 on Base 0 modifier, but then "Victory" awarded randomly after a third or 4th wave. Player characters are not being defeated. Occasionally (after 1st wave) will get the Naboo fighter destroying the Separatists Command ship and cut scene of Jar Jar dancing around before "Victory" screen.

Observation that enemy Command Droid always having the "debuff" AI modifier starting in Wave 1. First Raid was random of the three abilities and better success getting past wave 1.
  • jedilord
    342 posts Member
    Options
    if the raid ends in an early victory, than this happens:
    yb5j80a4qtd0.jpg

if not than this will be the endresult (no 5th toon, the shieldgenerator isn´t showing up)
    glpfcskj2sn0.jpg

• Options
    Galaxy A54
    B2, Magna, Droideka, Darth maul, sid.
    Tier 1

Game has crashed on two attempts. Maybe during the third wave.

It worked fine when I used Jedis at tier 4.
  • Ruyen
    47 posts Member
    Options
    I had the issue come up, between a r5 run with a different team (that had no problems but didnt clear) and this same team that had the premature victory below but was then successful repeat, clearing for max points. I would include score screenshots of both, and did on my recent post on the HQ thread, but don't see the option here. 

Details:
    687-139-261
    Full manual.
    No cache cleared before or after.
    Had error only this one time, was fine before and after. 
    Didn't try muting

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    Platform:Android
    What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Asus ROG phone 3
    OS Version 12
    Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 687-139-261
    What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
    How often does the bug occur? 1/3 of my attempts
    Summarize your bug Naboo raid shows victory screen and animations, before win or defeat. This was on the last wave, I believe. 
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, just play the raid I guess. 
    Connection Type Wifi
    Please select your region: EU

1. Is it getting defeated in a certain wave?
    It was the last wave I think, after the ATT anim shows.

2. Is it first/second try only?
    First try with another team was normal, as was the second attempt with the bugged comp of four r5 Gungans.

3. Did you Discard any attempts before submitting the Raid attempt before this happened?

No.

4. Is it a low network thing?

Nothing strange with the network.

5. Phone Interrupts?

No, no interruptions.

6. Idling?
    Was letting the game be idle for a certain amount of time causing this?[/quote]
    No, I played it all on manual.
  • jedilord
    342 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    so same device, same squad, no changes inside the runs, hit always the same buttons, but of course we have to deal in our game with dodges and crit and noncrit and everything else CG thinks would be fun for us, but it is not, every attempt is not the same^^ ->

1,2mio attempt, and got 1,2mio points (if i had known what is about to follow i had submitted the points) ->
    discard & retry -> 1,8mio attempt, but killed after 300k ->
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> victory after 1st wave -> 
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> victory after 4th wave -> 
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> got killed -> 
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> victory after 3rd wave ->
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> got killed after wave 5 ->
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> victory after 6th wave -> 
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> victory after 1st wave -> 
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> 1st wave too many dodges -> 
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> squad was mixed up ->
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> victory after 3rd wave ->
    discard & retry -> 1,2mio attempt -> 1,2mio -> logg it into the game

as you can clearly see:
    there is nothing wrong with mobilephones, with caches, ther is only something wrong with programming skills and/or game testing :)
    Post edited by jedilord on
  • masters
    240 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    Premature victory. You haven't figured this out yet? Get it together.

Perhaps you should have directed more resources toward game play instead of portraits that didn't need changing. Oh, by the way, those portraits are something that would automatically get edited out of this post. Totally useless for a mobile game. Do you have 15 year Olds making these decisions?
  • Options
    iPhone 13 Pro
    Gungans - no jar jar
    No sound enabled
    2 waves then done

• Options
    Still the same problems.I tried 3-4 battles in a row that ended early.I had to restart the game in order to be more stable.It took me 2 hours to complete 3 battles and reach 1m. Fix the game guys.The new raid was definitely not tested before its launch.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    451 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you folks for putting your Naboo bugs in here, greatly appreciated !
  • Options
    Every battle I did with Gungans using PC Client ended with early "victory". Went to phone and never had the problem.
  • SolipsisticSenility
    8 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    sebxcmu5fcam.png
    Early victory.
    iPhone. I believe 2nd wave.
    Ally code: 797-474-154
  • Options
    iPhone 13.
    Separatist droids with Nute lead.
    With sound muted via phone, app randomly crashed during the raid with this team only. With sound on, victory screen appears after the first wave.
    Ally code: 566-616-476.
  • JDTech4U
    1 posts Member
    edited July 12
    Options
    Victory Message
    Several different teams.
    It's happened to me in phase1 and phase 2.
    It has happened with multiple modifier levels.
    Samsung Tab A

Ally code: 587-348-742
  • Options
    The early victory still keeps happening. I tried turning the sound on, both in-game and on my phone, I tried clearning the cache. I even reinstalled the game, it only delayed the early victory by two waves.
    The game is already eating up too much of my time as it is, what with stuff like Conquest and TB (and even GAC at times) running all at the same time. The last thing I need is to have restart a single battle ten times just to get a decent score, when said battle takes too much time anyway, because of bugged content and not difficulty (which is another issue when it comes to the lower tiers, but I digress).
  • Options
    return MK3 currency to the bike racing raid. Why should guilds that cannot or do not want to launch a new raid be left without valuable resources?? At the very least, it was disrespectful to the community.
  • Waitinginthebushes
    1 posts Member
    edited July 12
    Options
    Pixel 6a

Raid ended (victory scene) 3 rounds early with 3 R5 gungans and R7 Nass lead. 348000/1.2 m points.

Ally code: 156687928
  • Options
    R5 jedi (lum lead, kit, plo, qcg og, eeth) on the r5 difficulty, victory screen after 1 wave complete ... repeatedly.

Samsung a12. It even does it after cache cleared ... so that is not the problem.

If you haven't identified the cause, surely it is prudent to disable the raid, return wasted keys to the guilds, and restore the rewards to endor.

Maybe take a month, go back to the drawing board, and sort the raid out ... bugs and all. Sadly, the present situation is just souring the playing experience.
  • Options
    Attempt 1:
    Battle Mode: FULL AUTO
    Difficulty: Tier 3
    Team Comp: zLumi (r3), Shaak, (r7), Aayla (r3), Qui Gon (r3), Kit (r5)
    Damage Posted: 900k

I did not discard any attempts before this. I went in with the squad, put it on full auto, maxed out the 900k tier, and submitted my damage. Since then, I am unable to get past more than 1-2 waves with my other squads before getting the "Victory" screen. I've tried my Gungans (on tier 1 because they aren't all 7* yet), along with some sep squads on tier 2-3.

Gungan squad: Boss Nass (r1), Tarpals (r5), Boombadier (6* g11), Phalanx (6* g11). Cant get further than wave one and max out at 21k damage.

Device: Android Phone
    Ally Code: 975-424-447
    Not a Low Network Thing
    Phone was not in idle prior to this
    No Phone Interrupts
  • Roombya
    12 posts Member
    edited July 12
    Options
    I don't know if that could be the cause. However, when looking at the code on swgoh.gg, when we go to space it seems to be granting 5 abilities:
    - naboo_raid_space_swap_granted_ability. (switch back to ground view)
    - naboo_raid_space_granted_ability01 (1st ability: massive damage)
    - naboo_raid_space_granted_ability02 (2nd ability: disable OOM)
    - naboo_raid_space_granted_ability03 (3rd ability: lots of buff)
    - naboo_raid_space_granted_ability_win

That last ability is not available on our screen, but I wonder if something would accidentally activate it. The description seems to be a "win" button.

This can be found here: https://swgoh.gg/units/TRIPLEZERO/ability/uniqueability_controller01_naboo_raid/
    Context #16 to #21
  • Options
    Galaxy A6
    При любых составах отряда, на любых уровнях сложности не получвется закрыть больше 1- волн.
  • Options
    IPad Air 2
    IOS 15.8.2
    Allycode: 284-259-975

Many ‘early’ Victories. This is one of them. Calling victory after finishing the first wave.
    Fifth or sixth attempt finaly had a decent score so I claimed it, but still was an early victory (enraged was at about 80%).
    This particular squad gave me the most troubles.
    dg4hc5emib3v.png
    xvqne7w6xx7c.png

• Options
    i think i have it figured out now
    anytime the wave commander is killed by dots or fire after a mass kill it finishes it
    IE had fire on him and 2 dots used pad obi aoe wiped field and the wave commander died before his turn and it auto's the battle maul and DS would cause this too
  • Options
    Hello,
    I dont know how it happened cause I was t watching my phone when it happened, but twice when I auto played a raid battle, somehow the game completely crashed. I had to unlock my phone and my game had to completely restart like I reboot it. I don’t understand how playing the raid could completely crash the game.

Ally code 112756877