GC Feat Undersized Squad

Thorvald85
124 posts Member
edited July 5
I don’t understand what it takes to get this ridiculous feat. I have never been able to get it no matter what I do. I figured with this one I should be able to get it no problem, but nope. I have Jawas at 1 relic and 4 level 12 and no zetas. I was able to get all the way to tier 8 with them, which means I was able to beat a full relic squad with full zetas. If my squad isnt considered undersized compared to that, I don’t know what is. There is no way that my power could be higher than 5 relics and around 10 zetas.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Tsfletch
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Undersized means not using the max number of toons so you need to beat a tier with 4 toons or less.
  • Options
    You can beat this with any team with 4 or less characters. Don't have to be Jawas. If you have any GLs, those characters will help for sure. For me I have 1 relic Jawa and rest are G12, which alowed me to complete the G12 enemy team.
  • Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    I don’t understand what it takes to get this ridiculous feat. I have never been able to get it no matter what I do. I figured with this one I should be able to get it no problem, but nope. I have Jawas at 1 relic and 4 level 12 and no zetas. I was able to get all the way to tier 8 with them, which means I was able to beat a full relic squad with full zetas. If my squad isnt considered undersized compared to that, I don’t know what is. There is no way that my power could be higher than 5 relics and around 10 zetas.

This isn’t the first time we had this feat, are you saying you have always tried using the faction required for one of the feats