Please tune down the Tier 0 (and potentially Tier 1) Naboo Raid

Prev1345
I've had a lot of back and forth discussion with people over the past few days and talked a lot with my guild as well about this new raid. It's absolutely a fun raid (much more fun than Endor)...it takes a longggg time to complete but that's not necessarily a bad thing considering most people can only throw like 2 teams at the raid right now anyways versus most people were using all 8 Endor Speederbike battles.

The MAIN problem we are seeing right now is that some of our lower GP members are getting 0 total points in the raid due to the lowest tier being absolutely insane. From what I can tell there is no real difference to the mob HP pool and damage between tier 0 and tier 3 for example. The only big difference I can see is the modifiers on the mobs...which if you're doing a much higher tier makes sense but you also have that offset starting at Tier 5 or 6 by getting BUFFS because you're using a legitimate setup.

I don't think anyone is asking CG to allow lower GP guilds to farm the max crate reward at all, I think most people are asking the raid is actually do-able at the lowest tier for their lower GP members. Tier 0 max points are 300k and most lower GP players will at max be able to hit this raid twice anyways even if the lowest tier was tuned wayyyyy down. This would at least allow the newer players to contribute 400-600k points while still trying to build their roster and it would also allow the higher GP players to still get some form of Mk3 raid currency they were getting before from Endor.

So please consider tuning the lower difficulty tiers of Naboo raid so it's not required to have a full Zeta'd Gear 12/Relic squad to even attempt the Tier 0. It really throws people off when you have the only requirement for these characters to be 5* but then you can't actually kill any droids (since they have absolutely insane boosted HP/Damage and healing even at the lowest tier).

Replies

  • K_Ley2
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, looks like the NPC's are at relics on T0? Not sure if that's intended (I really hope not).
  • Options
    K_Ley2 wrote: »
    Yeah, looks like the NPC's are at relics on T0? Not sure if that's intended (I really hope not).

    Yea as far as I can tell the Droids are all Relic'd and probably on par with DS Geo Final Phase Health pools and Damage pools on Tier 0.
  • jim1907
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    I've had a lot of back and forth discussion with people over the past few days and talked a lot with my guild as well about this new raid. It's absolutely a fun raid (much more fun than Endor)...it takes a longggg time to complete but that's not necessarily a bad thing considering most people can only throw like 2 teams at the raid right now anyways versus most people were using all 8 Endor Speederbike battles.

    The MAIN problem we are seeing right now is that some of our lower GP members are getting 0 total points in the raid due to the lowest tier being absolutely insane. From what I can tell there is no real difference to the mob HP pool and damage between tier 0 and tier 3 for example. The only big difference I can see is the modifiers on the mobs...which if you're doing a much higher tier makes sense but you also have that offset starting at Tier 5 or 6 by getting BUFFS because you're using a legitimate setup.

    I don't think anyone is asking CG to allow lower GP guilds to farm the max crate reward at all, I think most people are asking the raid is actually do-able at the lowest tier for their lower GP members. Tier 0 max points are 300k and most lower GP players will at max be able to hit this raid twice anyways even if the lowest tier was tuned wayyyyy down. This would at least allow the newer players to contribute 400-600k points while still trying to build their roster and it would also allow the higher GP players to still get some form of Mk3 raid currency they were getting before from Endor.

    So please consider tuning the lower difficulty tiers of Naboo raid so it's not required to have a full Zeta'd Gear 12/Relic squad to even attempt the Tier 0. It really throws people off when you have the only requirement for these characters to be 5* but then you can't actually kill any droids (since they have absolutely insane boosted HP/Damage and healing even at the lowest tier).

    I think if a lower level guild has people that can max the lowest level of this raid they are doing very well. My guild is currently finding even our mid level accounts 3-5 M GP are having difficulty getting that many points. We're probably going to have to skip this raid in the future until we could build up the teams but that'll probably be about the time it's getting close to being replaced again.
  • Options
    jim1907 wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    I've had a lot of back and forth discussion with people over the past few days and talked a lot with my guild as well about this new raid. It's absolutely a fun raid (much more fun than Endor)...it takes a longggg time to complete but that's not necessarily a bad thing considering most people can only throw like 2 teams at the raid right now anyways versus most people were using all 8 Endor Speederbike battles.

    The MAIN problem we are seeing right now is that some of our lower GP members are getting 0 total points in the raid due to the lowest tier being absolutely insane. From what I can tell there is no real difference to the mob HP pool and damage between tier 0 and tier 3 for example. The only big difference I can see is the modifiers on the mobs...which if you're doing a much higher tier makes sense but you also have that offset starting at Tier 5 or 6 by getting BUFFS because you're using a legitimate setup.

    I don't think anyone is asking CG to allow lower GP guilds to farm the max crate reward at all, I think most people are asking the raid is actually do-able at the lowest tier for their lower GP members. Tier 0 max points are 300k and most lower GP players will at max be able to hit this raid twice anyways even if the lowest tier was tuned wayyyyy down. This would at least allow the newer players to contribute 400-600k points while still trying to build their roster and it would also allow the higher GP players to still get some form of Mk3 raid currency they were getting before from Endor.

    So please consider tuning the lower difficulty tiers of Naboo raid so it's not required to have a full Zeta'd Gear 12/Relic squad to even attempt the Tier 0. It really throws people off when you have the only requirement for these characters to be 5* but then you can't actually kill any droids (since they have absolutely insane boosted HP/Damage and healing even at the lowest tier).

    I think if a lower level guild has people that can max the lowest level of this raid they are doing very well. My guild is currently finding even our mid level accounts 3-5 M GP are having difficulty getting that many points. We're probably going to have to skip this raid in the future until we could build up the teams but that'll probably be about the time it's getting close to being replaced again.

    What do you all plan on doing? Are you all going to run the Endor raid?
  • cmi
    11 posts Member
    edited July 5
    Options
    I think most will do the same like we do and switch back to Endor, which is a shame. It’s impossible for us to get the same rewards as for Endor.

    Major downside is the cut-off for t3 curreny, essentially increasing the gap. But at least you get t1+t2 currency again, which is not the case with none or only the smallest box for Naboo. Naboo is really lacking rewards for a guild of our size and not worth doing right now.
  • Options
    Just compare the global top 200 on Naboo and the global top 200 on Endor

    Naboo is 3 times more difficult(
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    Just compare the global top 200 on Naboo and the global top 200 on Endor

    Naboo is 3 times more difficult(
    Bad comparison, you don't need as many points on Naboo.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rius
    408 posts Member
    Options
    Points are inconsistent we just need 130M in Naboo to equal 208M in SBR rewards. This accounts for a balance in number of attempts as the score of the last raid was inflated in comparison to Krayt but rewards were somewhat similar again. We will aim for this or above but not guaranteed to hit first time and of course will fluctuate according to rosters / farming new characters.

    The focus here should remain that score was achievable at G12 or lower in both Krayt and SBR. So once a small effort in optimisation has been done. To check that mods and mechanics are not the issue, I would log a bug report.
  • Options
    The same thing has happened to me also, we can't get close to the first 10m box. We're just going to stick to Endor and skip this raid, we will miss out on MK3 but at same time we now don't have to gear up Jedi that have no use in other game modes and refresh hard nodes for non accelerated teams like QA/Bros and Gungans which would easily use up any MK3 we would earn from the raid anyway.
  • Sandstorm
    4 posts Member
    edited July 6
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    Just compare the global top 200 on Naboo and the global top 200 on Endor

    Naboo is 3 times more difficult(
    Bad comparison, you don't need as many points on Naboo.

    Please check what rewards box level is required for top 200 on Naboo and Endor.

    On Endor, the guild must reach level 7, and on Naboo, level 3 is enough.
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    Just compare the global top 200 on Naboo and the global top 200 on Endor

    Naboo is 3 times more difficult(
    Bad comparison, you don't need as many points on Naboo.

    Please check what rewards box level is required for top 200 on Naboo and Endor.

    On Endor, the guild must reach level 7, and on Naboo, level 3 is enough.

    ok?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    Just compare the global top 200 on Naboo and the global top 200 on Endor

    Naboo is 3 times more difficult(
    Bad comparison, you don't need as many points on Naboo.

    Please check what rewards box level is required for top 200 on Naboo and Endor.

    On Endor, the guild must reach level 7, and on Naboo, level 3 is enough.

    ok?

    We should look at the bottom of the top 200.
    43 million points on Naboo vs 297 million on Endor
    -> level 3 of reward box on Naboo vs level 7 on Endor)
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe just focus on your own guild
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.
  • Options
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sandstorm wrote: »
    Just compare the global top 200 on Naboo and the global top 200 on Endor

    Naboo is 3 times more difficult(
    Bad comparison, you don't need as many points on Naboo.

    Please check what rewards box level is required for top 200 on Naboo and Endor.

    On Endor, the guild must reach level 7, and on Naboo, level 3 is enough.

    ok?

    We should look at the bottom of the top 200.
    43 million points on Naboo vs 297 million on Endor
    -> level 3 of reward box on Naboo vs level 7 on Endor)

    You do realize that not every guild has started (or let alone finished) their first Naboo raid? Of course the bottom of the top 200 will be "low" guilds that have no business being there. Give it a week and then check the leaderboards again.
  • jim1907
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    jim1907 wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    I've had a lot of back and forth discussion with people over the past few days and talked a lot with my guild as well about this new raid. It's absolutely a fun raid (much more fun than Endor)...it takes a longggg time to complete but that's not necessarily a bad thing considering most people can only throw like 2 teams at the raid right now anyways versus most people were using all 8 Endor Speederbike battles.

    The MAIN problem we are seeing right now is that some of our lower GP members are getting 0 total points in the raid due to the lowest tier being absolutely insane. From what I can tell there is no real difference to the mob HP pool and damage between tier 0 and tier 3 for example. The only big difference I can see is the modifiers on the mobs...which if you're doing a much higher tier makes sense but you also have that offset starting at Tier 5 or 6 by getting BUFFS because you're using a legitimate setup.

    I don't think anyone is asking CG to allow lower GP guilds to farm the max crate reward at all, I think most people are asking the raid is actually do-able at the lowest tier for their lower GP members. Tier 0 max points are 300k and most lower GP players will at max be able to hit this raid twice anyways even if the lowest tier was tuned wayyyyy down. This would at least allow the newer players to contribute 400-600k points while still trying to build their roster and it would also allow the higher GP players to still get some form of Mk3 raid currency they were getting before from Endor.

    So please consider tuning the lower difficulty tiers of Naboo raid so it's not required to have a full Zeta'd Gear 12/Relic squad to even attempt the Tier 0. It really throws people off when you have the only requirement for these characters to be 5* but then you can't actually kill any droids (since they have absolutely insane boosted HP/Damage and healing even at the lowest tier).

    I think if a lower level guild has people that can max the lowest level of this raid they are doing very well. My guild is currently finding even our mid level accounts 3-5 M GP are having difficulty getting that many points. We're probably going to have to skip this raid in the future until we could build up the teams but that'll probably be about the time it's getting close to being replaced again.

    What do you all plan on doing? Are you all going to run the Endor raid?

    Probably switch back to speeder bike raid to at least get rewards while we figure out if enough of us can build up teams to get rewards in this new raid. Haven't finished the new raid yet so we'll see (but we're only at 3 M points right now, so not looking good).
  • cmi
    11 posts Member
    Options
    The problem for me is the stupidity at the lowest tier. I mean - why are even low gear level units allowed when the enemies are relic even at lowest tier and just oneshotting everybody.

    This raid cuts off lots of guilds from t3 mats so e.g. does stop players from buying higher relic materials.
  • Options
    jim1907 wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    jim1907 wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    I've had a lot of back and forth discussion with people over the past few days and talked a lot with my guild as well about this new raid. It's absolutely a fun raid (much more fun than Endor)...it takes a longggg time to complete but that's not necessarily a bad thing considering most people can only throw like 2 teams at the raid right now anyways versus most people were using all 8 Endor Speederbike battles.

    The MAIN problem we are seeing right now is that some of our lower GP members are getting 0 total points in the raid due to the lowest tier being absolutely insane. From what I can tell there is no real difference to the mob HP pool and damage between tier 0 and tier 3 for example. The only big difference I can see is the modifiers on the mobs...which if you're doing a much higher tier makes sense but you also have that offset starting at Tier 5 or 6 by getting BUFFS because you're using a legitimate setup.

    I don't think anyone is asking CG to allow lower GP guilds to farm the max crate reward at all, I think most people are asking the raid is actually do-able at the lowest tier for their lower GP members. Tier 0 max points are 300k and most lower GP players will at max be able to hit this raid twice anyways even if the lowest tier was tuned wayyyyy down. This would at least allow the newer players to contribute 400-600k points while still trying to build their roster and it would also allow the higher GP players to still get some form of Mk3 raid currency they were getting before from Endor.

    So please consider tuning the lower difficulty tiers of Naboo raid so it's not required to have a full Zeta'd Gear 12/Relic squad to even attempt the Tier 0. It really throws people off when you have the only requirement for these characters to be 5* but then you can't actually kill any droids (since they have absolutely insane boosted HP/Damage and healing even at the lowest tier).

    I think if a lower level guild has people that can max the lowest level of this raid they are doing very well. My guild is currently finding even our mid level accounts 3-5 M GP are having difficulty getting that many points. We're probably going to have to skip this raid in the future until we could build up the teams but that'll probably be about the time it's getting close to being replaced again.

    What do you all plan on doing? Are you all going to run the Endor raid?

    Probably switch back to speeder bike raid to at least get rewards while we figure out if enough of us can build up teams to get rewards in this new raid. Haven't finished the new raid yet so we'll see (but we're only at 3 M points right now, so not looking good).

    Our guild finished it yesterday and ended it at 7 mil points. Was really disheartening to not get any raid currency this week because CG can't smoke test their game properly.
  • Digitizoid
    37 posts Member
    edited July 7
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.
  • scuba
    14241 posts Member
    Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.

    Good thing 73.6% Of All Statistics Are Made Up... Just about as bad clickbait as ahanl D's yt videos.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.

    Good thing 73.6% Of All Statistics Are Made Up... Just about as bad clickbait as ahanl D's yt videos.

    There was a poll taken on Reddit asking how many will receive significantly less rewards or no rewards at all from the raid.

    Out of 500 polls
    334 stated they were getting significantly less or no rewards
    127 stated they will be getting slightly less rewards
    25 stated Equal Rewards to Endor
    and 5 stated they will be getting an increase in rewards.

    I didn't pull my numbers out of a hat.
  • Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.

    Good thing 73.6% Of All Statistics Are Made Up... Just about as bad clickbait as ahanl D's yt videos.

    There was a poll taken on Reddit asking how many will receive significantly less rewards or no rewards at all from the raid.

    Out of 500 polls
    334 stated they were getting significantly less or no rewards
    127 stated they will be getting slightly less rewards
    25 stated Equal Rewards to Endor
    and 5 stated they will be getting an increase in rewards.

    I didn't pull my numbers out of a hat.

    Reddit polls, lol
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    lol reddit polls
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.

    Good thing 73.6% Of All Statistics Are Made Up... Just about as bad clickbait as ahanl D's yt videos.

    There was a poll taken on Reddit asking how many will receive significantly less rewards or no rewards at all from the raid.

    Out of 500 polls
    334 stated they were getting significantly less or no rewards
    127 stated they will be getting slightly less rewards
    25 stated Equal Rewards to Endor
    and 5 stated they will be getting an increase in rewards.

    I didn't pull my numbers out of a hat.

    Reddit polls, lol

    It's on the SWGOH reddit. What's wrong with pooling data from users of a game?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    lol reddit polls

    Jinx
  • Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.

    Good thing 73.6% Of All Statistics Are Made Up... Just about as bad clickbait as ahanl D's yt videos.

    There was a poll taken on Reddit asking how many will receive significantly less rewards or no rewards at all from the raid.

    Out of 500 polls
    334 stated they were getting significantly less or no rewards
    127 stated they will be getting slightly less rewards
    25 stated Equal Rewards to Endor
    and 5 stated they will be getting an increase in rewards.

    I didn't pull my numbers out of a hat.

    Reddit polls, lol

    It's on the SWGOH reddit. What's wrong with pooling data from users of a game?

    Reddit, I thought I mentioned that already, lol
  • LordDirt
    5234 posts Member
    Options
    Reddit polls :D
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Digitizoid wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    People are also still learning strategies, and even the high-level guilds still have people waiting for JarJar or for MQG. It’s a new raid for everyone, things will shake out.

    I don't think it's a good strategy to require all 50 members of your guild to have a full Relic Luminara+Zeta and Full B2 Seperatists + Sidious + Maul Relic'd. A lot of our members are still trying to work on Journey guides for CLS or Revan etc. Some of them recently just hit 85. Forcing them to farm these teams just to land a kill on a single droid on the Tier 0 of the raid is terrible game design.

    I've also had a lot of arguments from individuals about "The new raid isn't meant for lower GP accounts, it's only meant for end game players"....that's a terrible terrible take. Locking guilds out of Mk3 Raid currency just because they have some newer/lower GP players is trash game design and doesn't grow the game at all. This will turn away newer players or returning players to the game since they won't be able to find themselves a guild due to the raid being this over-tuned at lower tiers.

    Fun fact on this raid, did you know the Tier 0 Health/Damage and healing of the droids is almost the exact same as Tier 3 or 4 difficulty?

    Your argument would make sense if this new raid didn't lock out 60% of all guilds from obtaining Mk3 currency.

    Good thing 73.6% Of All Statistics Are Made Up... Just about as bad clickbait as ahanl D's yt videos.

    There was a poll taken on Reddit asking how many will receive significantly less rewards or no rewards at all from the raid.

    Out of 500 polls
    334 stated they were getting significantly less or no rewards
    127 stated they will be getting slightly less rewards
    25 stated Equal Rewards to Endor
    and 5 stated they will be getting an increase in rewards.

    I didn't pull my numbers out of a hat.

    Reddit polls, lol

    It's on the SWGOH reddit. What's wrong with pooling data from users of a game?

    Reddit, I thought I mentioned that already, lol

    So you're saying only polls done on these forums here are valid data? Interesting. Or do you think polls in general are useless?
  • cmi
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah let’s just sidestep and pretending there is no issue while looking down from the high horse on the not-endgame players and guilds with a snarky “get good”.
  • Digitizoid
    37 posts Member
    edited July 7
    Options
    cmi wrote: »
    Yeah let’s just sidestep and pretending there is no issue while looking down from the high horse on the not-endgame players and guilds with a snarky “get good”.

    People on these forums really do have strange responses. It's like SWGOH Reddit and anyone on it don't have valid opinions. Really cringe
Sign In or Register to comment.