Returning Player Looking for Strategy Tips!

Hey everyone, I’m back in the game after about a year’s break, and before that, I was playing sporadically since launch. The last time I picked it up again, I got the hyperdrive bundle.

Honestly, I’m a bit lost now, haha. I’ve been following the journey guide and working on characters needed for legendary events. I’m close to getting the last star on C-3PO, which feels like progress. But man, these Ewoks are annoying! With Kneesaa now available, making the event easier, I’m torn about investing in her when my Ewok team is already at 7*. I’ve also been neglecting my ships, which I know isn’t great since they’re now needed for some legendaries.

Here’s my profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/946622373/

I could use some guidance on structuring a plan to move forward, and what to work on—any advice would be great. Thanks!

Replies

• Magruffin
    849 posts Member
    Options
    She's honestly the best ewok and now Is accelerated. Investing in her will pay off for more than just 3po
  • dogwelder79
    1544 posts Member
    Options
    She's also required for Leia. So in the future, that investment will be worth it.
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    She's honestly the best ewok and now Is accelerated. Investing in her will pay off for more than just 3po
    Ok thanks, any idea on what to work on next once I finish C3PO?

• Options
    She's also required for Leia. So in the future, that investment will be worth it.
    Ok thanks, any idea on what to work on next once I finish C3PO?

• Magruffin
    849 posts Member
    Options
    Build up your imp troops and go after r2