Increased Mod Loadouts Limit

Scimitar2
posts Member
edited July 9
Far from the first person to ask for this, but hoping requests will eventually be acted on. It's a fairly minimal QoL change, but a very overdue one.

The 500 unassigned mods limit is absolutely fine (in my opinion). However, 200 loadouts is not enough given we have 271 characters now. That's 71 characters who cannot have mod loadouts. The 200 characters mark was passed more than 2 years ago now.

Sure, some characters might not require loadouts such as CUP or JKG, but there is definitely more than 200 characters that are used enough in some capacity throughout the community to necessitate a potential need for loadouts. This is also outside of additional loadouts for separate game modes such as raids and territory battles.

Any chance of at least an update on whether this will ever come to the game?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2381245/#Comment_2381245
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• StarSon
    7572 posts Member
    Options
    You aren't supposed to be moving mods at all, so 200 loadouts is generous.
  • Options
    Because Carrie said that in an interview 5ish years ago? Or is there another more recent comment from CG indicating they don't intend for us to shuffle mods around?
  • StarSon
    7572 posts Member
    Options
    Because Carrie said that in an interview 5ish years ago? Or is there another more recent comment from CG indicating they don't intend for us to shuffle mods around?

Why would they say it again when they already said it? They created loadouts when they realized they screwed up. Don't expect them to do anything else with it.
  • Options
    I think taking Carrie's comment from years ago, given the context in which she gave it, to assume that CG still expects mods to not be moved around is absurd. But that's just an opinion, ymmv.

I agree that CG is unlikely to increase the cap anytime soon, despite the fact that I sympathize with those who feel it is inadequate.

Putting all that aside, OP, I suggest HU. In addition to the increased capacity for loadouts, you also get a bronzium opener, a very useful scavenger utility, easier mod management, and several other features that I don't even use but have guildmates that do. Since CG didn't meet my demands, I gave my money to someone else who does.