DC Set16 - Meat can we get an update on L3/L9 interaction.

It’s been 8 days and we’re in the critical
Timeframe to roll Dcs. As it stands now it is a complete poop show trying to reroll anything.

LS level 3 Dc rolls - Wampa L9…
L9 Nihilus DC rerolls L3 to Lightside.

The odds of rerolling is so low it’s futile to even try - do we know if it’s being fixed this conquest run? Is it ready for release? Can we get any updates ?

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

Replies

• Options
    I did notice that the icons for light side and dark side for level 3 datacrons are flipped. Wondering if that is a small portion of a larger problem.
  • LordNox
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Moreover, looks like Night Trooper datacron is completely bugged. It belongs to Unexpected Resurgence datacron set and it should have all lv1-lv2, lv4-5, lv 7-8 abilities that are dedicated to that particular set. Unfortunately Capital Games messed up something and all abilities are from previous datacron set, ie. Together As One. It terribly weakens power of Night Trooper in battles. Moreover you can't reroll that so, I have got a Datacron which would not have any serious impact on battles with Accuracy, Crit Chance etc.
    That is a serious bug and should be repaired by an Update, especially that people spent so many resources on getting NTrooper to 7 stars. How we can trust EA and CG when such a bugs are produced?
  • Screerider
    1500 posts Member
    Options
    It's possible to re-roll the L3 to the matching side.
  • Options
    Yep, we need an update on this, now the best option by far is to take datacrons to LVL 8 and stop there, because the LVL 9 can give you whatever character of the role you got in the LVL 6, It's not fair and It's so much rng deppendant to get the LVL 9 you want...
  • Bartek
    125 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    Was about to roll lvl9 of a Dark Side Tank datacron. So you're saying that i can roll non-tank Light Side Character? Seriously? If this is WAI then... congrats CG. You have special talent:) Hope that's a bug. I can live with icons being switched but this...
    Post edited by Bartek on
  • Options
    If you look at your LVL 9 datacron, you will see that appears all the characters (It doesn't matter if It's LS or DS), but only the ones with the rol tag you got in the LVL 6, so, if you're roll LVL 9 of a DS Tank, It will be appear: Gamorrean, Gar, Bossk (which It's correct) but also appears Vandor Chewie and ST Han which adds 4 more possible LVLs 9 to the rolls -->> More RNG
  • Bartek
    125 posts Member
    edited July 12
    Options
    Annihilate wrote: »
    If you look at your LVL 9 datacron, you will see that appears all the characters (It doesn't matter if It's LS or DS), but only the ones with the rol tag you got in the LVL 6, so, if you're roll LVL 9 of a DS Tank, It will be appear: Gamorrean, Gar, Bossk (which It's correct) but also appears Vandor Chewie and ST Han which adds 4 more possible LVLs 9 to the rolls -->> More RNG

v2ruvm76dem2.png

Ah yes, i can see that. This is ridiculous. It will make me give up on datacrons rather reroll more. Hope it's simply bugged...
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »

No, it’s not. Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying. I have a Wampa lvl9 and had 4 lvl3 rerolls without getting any DS abilities in the reroll options. 5i42j73981lq.png
  • Options
    The cost to tailor the DCs in this set is a huge increase. I’m guessing that’s the intent and so this is all just WAI. It’s a next step beyond when they shifted around the availability of and breakdown value for reroll mats. But it really, really, really stinks. Combined with the multiple abilities for each character at r9, the reroll odds for things are just dumb.

And this is anecdotal, I know. But is anyone else having a hard time rolling any defense stats? I’ve got three lvl9s, a lvl6, and about six lvl3s. I’ve rolled defense exactly twice, including rerolls.
  • Screerider
    1500 posts Member
    Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Screerider wrote: »

No, it’s not. Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying. I have a Wampa lvl9 and had 4 lvl3 rerolls without getting any DS abilities in the reroll options. 5i42j73981lq.png
    You understood correctly. Saw Ahnaldt do it here:
    https://youtu.be/UpYhQkAdmHM?si=GJnG1lb2YygDOPfA&t=710

• LordNox
    248 posts Member
    Options
    What about Night Trooper Datacron stats which are not from Unexpected Resurgence crons but from Together As One (like Crit chance, Offense, Armor Penetration etc.)? Will you update this @CG_Tusken_Meathead ?
  • Options
    No word, it’s been 11 days, Friday. So we won’t hear anything else on it till Monday. SMH. Communication would go along way here, just blind ignoring the situation only makes it worse
  • StarSon
    7571 posts Member
    Options
    No word, it’s been 11 days, Friday. So we won’t hear anything else on it till Monday. SMH. Communication would go along way here, just blind ignoring the situation only makes it worse

Communication would go a long way in many instances, but you won't get it from CG. You just have to wait and see. Besides, even if they said something today nothing would happen until the update on Wednseday.
  • Screerider
    1500 posts Member
    Options
    It could also be a a case of just letting them expire, rather than fix anything.
  • Options
    at this point it is too late to compensate us for the first week of rolling this garbage. feels like its a "wait till next conquest" sort of problem which is just a complete disaster.
  • Sairiki1
    189 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want to join the TW with this bad datacrons - it doesn't make any fun to lvl up this datacrons and I don't spend any crystals on the lvl9 reroll material which I did before. Rerolls doesn't make much sense because you need so many of them now...
  • Options
    It's only been 9 business days since they acknowledged the issue. Give them time.