Is it really so hard to to write a bugfree code?

dhwo
73 posts Member
nsc1adncfxkt.png

I was just having a look on my Nighttrooper cron. Why the hell is it having stats of datacron set 15. I have spent over 130 Euro to get him to 7 stars and to get the cron and in return I’m getting buggy stuff? That’s very customer oriented.

Please let me quote Ahnaldt: “Fix your game CG!”

Replies

• scuba
    14241 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Is it really that hard to write bug-free code?

Yes, yes it is.
  • cmi
    11 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Yes, yes it is.

Tbh I‘ve never seen so many small bugs (like the immortal GG or stuff like this) in a game which takes forever to fix. Either they are really constrained or the code is total legacy hell (each change invokes a butterfly like in the chaos theory) or the developer resources are used for new shiny stuff only and bug fixes and QA have very little priority.
  • StarSon
    7571 posts Member
    Options
    Why do we think this is a bug?
  • Screerider
    1500 posts Member
    Options
    At least the L3 works with it.
  • Legit
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Because they release their content as fast as possible. CG has always been quantity over quality. They send it out and fix it a month later.
  • scuba
    14241 posts Member
    edited July 11
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Because accuracy is not even listed as possible stats on the right.
    None of the stats are.
  • _Marec_
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Don't buy the latest marquee and you'll never get disappointed again!
  • TargetEadu
    1715 posts Member
    Options
    cmi wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Yes, yes it is.

Tbh I‘ve never seen so many small bugs (like the immortal GG or stuff like this) in a game which takes forever to fix. Either they are really constrained or the code is total legacy hell (each change invokes a butterfly like in the chaos theory) or the developer resources are used for new shiny stuff only and bug fixes and QA have very little priority.

I play Dead By Daylight.

It can be a fun game, but it also absolutely gives SWGOH’s bugs a run for their money.
  • Options
    Legit wrote: »
    They send it out and *might* fix it a month later.

FTFY.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • StarSon
    7571 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

None of the stats are.

So? You can't roll those stats, right?
  • Options

None of the stats are.

I think scuba is saying that if it's possible to roll accuracy at all it should be listed in the re-roll possibilities. The game is implying that re-rolling accuracy would make it impossible to target accuracy again - that's not how re-rolls work though, is it? Either the stat list is incorrect, or the datacron is rolling stats that shouldn't exist in this set.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • StarSon
    7571 posts Member
    Options

None of the stats are.

I think scuba is saying that if it's possible to roll accuracy at all it should be listed in the re-roll possibilities. The game is implying that re-rolling accuracy would make it impossible to target accuracy again - that's not how re-rolls work though, is it? Either the stat list is incorrect, or the datacron is rolling stats that shouldn't exist in this set.

The DC isn't rolling anything, because it's a Night Trooper DC, which is granted at level 9 with stats CG deems appropriate when you 7* him through the Marquee.
  • Options

None of the stats are.

The DC isn't rolling anything, because it's a Night Trooper DC, which is granted at level 9 with stats CG deems appropriate when you 7* him through the Marquee.

It's allowing re-rolls though?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • scuba
    14241 posts Member
    Options

None of the stats are.

Hmmm.I haven't spent to get any of these nor would I, I would have figured the stats would matched what set they where part of, this is still a set 16 cron.