Todays update

Kushy_Kenobi
30 posts Member
edited July 10
Kind of disappointing to not see fixes and tweaks for Naboo, pushed out content with bum rewards and most GXII’s can barely register more than a “0”. Not only that but you removed the MKIIIs forcing people to the new raid, for most(200m guilds) to not even get a tier 3 crate that’s equal to a tier 1 crate for speeder.

The money I spend on this game, to be disappointed time and time again.

Like DOD, the excuse that it wasn’t supposed to even be in circulation shows the lack of communication. Y’all owe us for 2 DODs with a general grievous that actually dies.

Replies

• Options
    I agree. They could have mentioned something about it if they were still working on it. Oh wait, that makes to much sense.
  • Options
    And when they hear of a bug that helps people like b2 lead they are quick to act on stopping that.
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    It's not a bug and they haven't done anything yet, so it's in no way quick
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nottenst
    734 posts Member
    Options
    They did say "In addition, we’ve made a couple adjustments to try and prevent early victory conditions, while these fixes aren’t 100%, they will help some folks. If you find yourself still getting the Early Victory Conditions issue, please continue to submit all information you can. Thank you" - that is a bug fix to Naboo.
  • Options
    I assume the update has screwed up my conquest too, bottom right buttons disappear now so i cant complet a battle come on @CG_Tusken_Meathead get it sorted
  • TVF
    36858 posts Member
    Options
    Zakracoon wrote: »
    I assume the update has screwed up my conquest too, bottom right buttons disappear now so i cant complet a battle come on CG_Tusken_Meathead get it sorted

maybe yours, but not mine
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    They did say "In addition, we’ve made a couple adjustments to try and prevent early victory conditions, while these fixes aren’t 100%, they will help some folks. If you find yourself still getting the Early Victory Conditions issue, please continue to submit all information you can. Thank you" - that is a bug fix to Naboo.

They didn’t fix anything with early victories, if you look into the bug thread, I still see a majority still having the same issue. They tried a bandaid and it fell off.