Dooku sale

If i failed to unlock Dooku, will it pop up again sometime?

Replies

• If you mean the Dark Side Starter Pack, then no. However, Dooku can still be unlocked at 2* via grinding shards quite easily.

• If you mean the Dark Side Starter Pack, then no. However, Dooku can still be unlocked at 2* via grinding shards quite easily.

I see 2 stages to find his shards. That doesn't seem quite easily to me. Is there an alternate way of getting his shards I'm not high enough level for?
  • At the moment it's just 2 battles to farm Dooku's shards. They might add more when they unlock the last 2 stages beyond 6, but no one really knows yet.
  • 2 stages that are both easily farmable (low-difficulty, so no sim tickets even needed). Sure, it takes a while, but he's not pack- or shipment-exclusive.
  • I was blessed to receive Dooku,... I wanted him. He is a very good character but his only flaw is his D other than that he's good. And hasn't been easily obtained so far in my rally of getting his shards. Sooo Idk if u cood obtain him via shards because it's so hard to get em. So good luck in ur quest and you could add me as an ally 257-572-113 lvl41 Dooku and he is maxed at this current state. meaning gear.
This discussion has been closed.