What times the update?

Brown89
174 posts Member
What time does it go live?

Replies

• About tree fiddy.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    About tree fiddy.

Dude not everything ever is tree fiddy. If you don't stop I'll call the lochness monster to get his $3.50 :p@Cosmicturtle3333
  • It's as accurate as any answer. It is just as likely to be tree fiddy as it is four twenty or nine eleven.

The sooner people realise how pointless these threads are the better.

The correct answer is that it will be between 9am and 6pm PST.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    It's as accurate as any answer. It is just as likely to be tree fiddy as it is four twenty or nine eleven.

It will be when the majority are doing arena and get kicked out
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    It's as accurate as any answer. It is just as likely to be tree fiddy as it is four twenty or nine eleven.

Actually this wasn't a pointless thread. At least I now know that people don't know. Better that than not knowing if people know or not. You know what I mean?
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Brown89 wrote: »

Actually this wasn't a pointless thread. At least I now know that people don't know. Better that than not knowing if people know or not. You know what I mean?

No, I don't know that you now know that people don't know when the update is.
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    Brown89 wrote: »

No, I don't know that you now know that people don't know when the update is.

MY head hurts..
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    Now this is just getting silly; I'm sure you do know that I now know, that people don't know when the update is!
  • 11 to 15 hours from right now.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    The last one happened around 6:30pm EST just as I was in the middle of an arena match.
  • Brown89 wrote: »
    What time does it go live?

It in the App store
  • 4:20 xD is the time you lookin for
  • In the UK the updates have generally been coming very late evening or early morning.

So when they say an update on Thursday, we normally get it on the Friday.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    The last one happened around 6:30pm EST just as I was in the middle of an arena match.

yeah, I am EST too, so I remember that. Just for planning of arena more so than anything, it would be nice if @EA_Jesse or someone could give us a timeframe.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • WildGrunt wrote: »
    About tree fiddy.

Dude not everything ever is tree fiddy. If you don't stop I'll call the lochness monster to get his $3.50 :p@Cosmicturtle3333

I gave him $1...

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Cosmicturtle is correct...on every level. As usual
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*