Is this allowed?

Hi, my phone is going for a repair for a few days, and I found an app on my Windows 10 PC which can play Android apps. If I download it and play this game, will it think I'm cheating and ban me?

Replies

• It's fine, lots of people do this afaik
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I recommend Andy Emulator.
    I use it for 3 months now.
    The best part is I can stay logged into the game and buy shipments all the time without the annoying reset.
    And I'm playing at 4k :)
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I recommend Andy Emulator.
    The best part is I can stay logged into the game and buy shipments all the time without the annoying reset.

What do you mean you don't have to reset it?

For example if you log out and you have 0m 20seconds left on reset, if you log in 2 hours later the timer will still be 6h once you are logged in, it won't be 4h. Where as on PC I can basically just minimize the app and not have to worry about it at all.

For example if you log out and you have 0m 20seconds left on reset, if you log in 2 hours later the timer will still be 6h once you are logged in, it won't be 4h. Where as on PC I can basically just minimize the app and not have to worry about it at all.

Ooh, that's cool.
  • So YOU'RE the guilty one slowing down the servers...

6YO8uni.png
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Can iOS do this?
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    I wondered if there was a way to play it on PC. How would it work if you don't have a touchscreen?
  • LeoRavus wrote: »
    I wondered if there was a way to play it on PC. How would it work if you don't have a touchscreen?

I would guess a mouse :)
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    chainsaw wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »

I would guess a mouse :)

Yeah I thought that right after I posted. Getting ready to try so I don't have to use my phone all the time.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Bluestacks is a nice android emulator.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bluestacks or andy os are ok emulators to use ur PC. My laptop is a touch screen, but the mouse (pointer) works just fine so I would assume it would work just as well without a touch screen.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Yep, mouse works fine. Crank it through your speakers of you have good ones. That and being able to see and read everything (sorry, old eyes) are why I actually prefer playing on Bluestacks over my tiny phone.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    I have it running on Andy now. It's ok so far but the sound lags behind the animation. I guess it's worth saving my phone battery though.
  • andy and bluestacks are crapware filled.

Genymotion is much better emulator
  • LeoRavus wrote: »
    I have it running on Andy now. It's ok so far but the sound lags behind the animation. I guess it's worth saving my phone battery though.

This shouldn't be happening.
    They have a very helpful support group on Facebook.
    Also try changing the dpi settings and increasing the resolution of Andy Window. The game looks great.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Yes Andy rocks, I have tried most. BTW I have seen Dev's comment on a thread about app player and the only response was it is not a supported so they would not provide help for other than iOS and Android phones
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/128291#Comment_128291
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member

This shouldn't be happening.
    They have a very helpful support group on Facebook.
    Also try changing the dpi settings and increasing the resolution of Andy Window. The game looks great.

I'm not sure how to do that. Every time I try things other than playing the game I get some game advertisement. It even downloaded one automatically.

The sound lag isn't terrible. Other than that it works fine.
  • What works even better, if you have a smart tv. I got an LG 55" LED 3DTV and I screen mirror my phone to the TV and play with the surround system up.....it's Tiiiiiight
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited April 2016

I'm not sure how to do that. Every time I try things other than playing the game I get some game advertisement. It even downloaded one automatically.

The sound lag isn't terrible. Other than that it works fine.

It downloads 1 per day, or you gotta pay. To circumvent it try downloading an older version. Check out "HandyAndy" for more settings regarding resolution etc. It should be on your taskbar if you push the small arrow.
  • Is it dodgy putting your Google Play account details into the emulator?
  • KennyKonif wrote: »
    What works even better, if you have a smart tv. I got an LG 55" LED 3DTV and I screen mirror my phone to the TV and play with the surround system up.....it's Tiiiiiight

This. Google cast rulz.
    I am Darth Spartacus