Squad for a 3* win in Dark Side 7D hard?

I need a 3* win to farm JKA shards but can only manage a 1*, any suggestions for a squad?

Here my resources
7* Lumi, Greedo, Old Daka, Talia, Sid, Chewy, Dooku, Nute, JC, Phasma (all 8 gear or higher)
6* QGJ, Barriss, JKA

Replies

• Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Half of those are light side characters so not usable in dark side campaign. When you elimiate light side, you pretty much have your only team:

Phasma L, sid, dooku, talia, daka

greedo and nute dont seem as useful as the rest
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Phasma L, sid, dooku, talia, daka
    This was also my team, back at level 70. All 7* stars, except talia which was 6*. All had gear VIII
    I used a ventress ally.
    I guess I got lucky with stuns on kit fisto, between dooku and daka he never countered. Didnt even need to use daka's heal.
  • I used full Nightsisters and Darth Maul. See if you can borrow him as an ally.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Great thanks guys
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    This may not help you but I used Daka as lead (for those w/o) with GS, 86, Dooku and Sid borrowing Phasma. It was one of the last 3 stars I completed but if you have a couple heavy hitters not quite up to maxed between Dooku and Daka you might be able to protect them enough for the 3.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    It's best to borrow a meat shield like RG 7*.
    This way he takes all damage, allows you to get heals off, and if he dies and everyone else lives you still get 3*