Advantage NOT working

Just completed 2 challenges with Phasma, IG88, IG86, FOTP, Lumi and Dooku. The advantage icon shows above there head and reads "100% critical chance on next attack" didn't work. I hit crit maybe 15% of the time.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but critical hits are shown in yellow, right?
I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Options
    Whole update is to be rolled out in parts, and will take a couple of hours.. Not everything is active
  • Options
    I don't think the changes have been (fully) implemented yet. Dev said in another thread they are rolling out the updates in stages today.
  • Options
    Yeah. None of my toons have protection. So looks like a phased roll out.
  • Options
    Whole update is to be rolled out in parts, and will take a couple of hours.. Not everything is active
    I don't think the changes have been (fully) implemented yet. Dev said in another thread they are rolling out the updates in stages today.

Yeah, I read the post. I figured since the advantage icon had been updated it would have also included the code for 100% crit. I'll just have to be patient.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Mine seemed to be working or i was just critting like crazy today
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    So even though you knew that the patch was coming in several increments, you decided to not just wait for the official statement that everything was patched, and instead post a thread about a skill not working? Well spent time I'm sure...
  • Options
    I think it just worked for me.....think. I only had Fives and Phasma left against a Savage that stayed on Crit. Damage longer than he should have I think. I made peace with a loss and suddenly out of nowhere Phasma blasted Savage to pieces and left him with a tiny red bar of health...Fives finished him off and that was it.

My Phasma has NEVER done that much damage to a toon like Savage....ever.

I wasn't paying full attention though as I resigned myself to a loss and left the battle on auto play for the last bit...but I did catch Phasma landing that brutal shot :smiley:
  • KennyKonif
    120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    So even though you knew that the patch was coming in several increments, you decided to not just wait for the official statement that everything was patched, and instead post a thread about a skill not working? Well spent time I'm sure...

Just as you time spent on reading and responding bruh.....like I said the icon showed, figured it was bugged because I figured the code for 100% crit would have also been in the code along with the icon
  • Options
    Did Phasmas victory, all my toons gained turn meter along with advantage, one by one as they took their first turn, advantage icon went away... Didn't get my 2nd turn and no one was hit by opponent
  • Options
    Same, Phasma isn't granting advantage for 2 turns.
  • Options
    Gotta be kidding
  • Options
    She grants it for only one attack, they falls off.