Anyone know any big changes?

update is not live yet
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Leo1 wrote: »

update is not live yet

No but they've **** about with health bars so you haven't a clue how much your attack is gonna take off.
  • Thought the update went live. Brought a droid team in to battle a speed team. Got slaughtered out of the gate. As of 1pm (eastern), there is no adjustment to speed as it correlates to damage.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Byzantius wrote: »
    Thought the update went live. Brought a droid team in to battle a speed team. Got slaughtered out of the gate. As of 1pm (eastern), there is no adjustment to speed as it correlates to damage.

Did the exact same thing :,)

I've read a post from devs saying why they're doing it in steps, but letting us know as they do each step wouldve helped. Alas not what they're doing so just gonna have to keep trying till it is all updated.

(Disclaimer: in no way am I insulting or questioning the devs, please don't kill me)
  • Yeah speed and damage uodate isn't live yet, got wrecked by GS and QGJ
  • r

update is not live yet
    Is for me
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Check here. It might help you (well it is datamined, but I trust it 99% to be live today.)
    http://swgoh.gg/abilities/rebalance/

Anyway I am sad face.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    r

update is not live yet
    Is for me

No it isn't. The speed and damage data is server side, and will not be flipped until the client rollouts are done, which should be in a few hours.