Thoughts

So I just moved to this game from TWD:Road to Redemption. I am wondering the best choice pack wise right now? I have 4 different packs right now to choose from or just go with crystals and the rng?

I have gotten a few pulls so far..lum being the best. Your thoughts?

Replies

• Heroine, force awakens, assasin droid, and jedi bundle are the 4 to choices.
  • The answer depends on what your budget for the game is. No matter what I would buy the Dooku pack and the crystal subscription.
  • I did get the crystal sub but Dooku is not an option for me.

Budget wise I spend 100 a month on my game of choice.
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Bariss is still as good as any character in the entire game, star for star, even after she got hit with the nerf bat. Ahsoka is mediocre but until you get better, she'll be on your light side PVE team. So I would stick with heroine. Bariss will be of great importance in completing GW, which is currently the best way of farming shards without $$$.
  • Welcome, I also left TWD: Road to Redemption.. they got too greedy for my liking. Heroine package is the way to go.

Also i would note that for now until you hit lvl 60, imo it would be best to spend gems on doing missions for xp and 7 star anyone farmable for now, people give good advise here for who to start with. That will get you in the top of the arena ranking
  • Just got Count Dooku from free bronze pull....
  • Fyi dooku pack is no longer available for anyone...sucks grrr. He was replaced with the wimp geebo
  • Crittik wrote: »
    Fyi dooku pack is no longer available for anyone...sucks grrr. He was replaced with the wimp geebo

That royally sucks for new players. Dooku is a beast.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    New player force awaken bundle because if the gems Xp bots and shards make Poe or Phasmida insta 4 and gives you the other via shards
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • I have bought the 7 day crystal, new player pack, the pack with nightsisters, and 99 dollar crystal pack.

I have this bad itch that prevents me from sitting on crystals so I bought 4 8 packs. Either I am extremely lucky or they upped the rate on rares.

I got 3 darth mauls, 5 restitance pilots, Asohoko Tana (shards enough to power her up), finn, Urorroro, Leia, etc etc.

Iam working on getting Daka.

Absolutely loving this game...wish I didnt run out of phone charge so much...
  • I'm confused. I only have the choice to buy a kylo ren for 100$. how are you guys getting different bundles? I just basically wasted 40$ of my iTunes money on chromium packs. I wish I woulda waited for a bundle
  • Different bundles could be offererd between apple and android
  • Gremin_DHS wrote: »
    I have bought the 7 day crystal, new player pack, the pack with nightsisters, and 99 dollar crystal pack.

I have this bad itch that prevents me from sitting on crystals so I bought 4 8 packs. Either I am extremely lucky or they upped the rate on rares.

I got 3 darth mauls, 5 restitance pilots, Asohoko Tana (shards enough to power her up), finn, Urorroro, Leia, etc etc.

Iam working on getting Daka.

Absolutely loving this game...wish I didnt run out of phone charge so much...

I'd like to have that kind of luck, just once.
  • If chromium packs had a reasonable guaranteed minimum I would have no problem saving crystals for them but I fear getting shards for one hero I use/want and the rest being stuff I dont want or need.