When does update go live for

Central time in United states?

Restarted the app a couple times since seeing people post about it on here but nothing so far.

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    You'll need to go into the app store and download the patch. It's only half active though. New healthbars are up but not protection. Not sure if the damage change is live either.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Ackturi
    379 posts Member
    Yudoka wrote: »
    You'll need to go into the app store and download the patch. It's only half active though. New healthbars are up but not protection. Not sure if the damage change is live either.

Which update does the app store control? I might not update it yet
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Ackturi wrote: »
    Yudoka wrote: »

Which update does the app store control? I might not update it yet

No idea. Probably all of them but portions will be turned on later today. I downloaded mine and the only change that I can see is the visual to the healtbars (they now have a lot less pips).

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.