Need a tissue?

Kelthuzad
343 posts Member
edited April 2016
For all the ones crying about "they nerfed him or her..." or just whining a lot.; for all the ones not informing themselves, not even having tested the new update (because it isn´t live yet), but already moaning about chars, ability 8 "nerfs", iOS vs Android, Protection and so on - may i help you? I would like to offer a digital tissue to you.
Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra

Need a tissue? 11 votes

Thank you, i will take one! :-/
27%
AachthorC1T1Z3N_CA1NGrevier2 3 votes
Thx for the tissue, but could i get a package? ;-(
36%
Sticare_Courts_0073OuchiewisenutsDemonLeprech4un 4 votes
No, thank you. Will have fun testing all the stuff later on
36%
Nerfherder17CometheloserBaron_BrixiusKelthuzad 4 votes

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I like packages.
  • Options
    No thanks. Don't need it anymore now that we have protection.
  • Options
    No, thank you. Will have fun testing all the stuff later on
    **** it - now i need a tissue. GW isn´t fun anymore. took me about an hour :(
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    Thank you, i will take one! :-/
    Yes, I need one... but not for my eyes.

I will pull it apart into two pieces and put these in my ears, so I won't hear this terrible whining regarding this cruel update and the game getting unplayable anymore...

:p
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Oh man, GW already took me an hour before thanks to my obsession with cooldowns and perfect health.
    So scared for this update, can't even auto my challenges anymore. :'(:disappointed::anguished::frowning:

EDIT: sorry for the serious answer, guys, forgot I was in the off topic.
    Real answer: I need a box of tissues because GW stole my protection. :smirk:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    ya'll do understand that whining and moaning is what caused the update in the first place. And now people whining and moaning are being ridiculed. Hilarious
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Nol_el_en wrote: »
    ya'll do understand that whining and moaning is what caused the update in the first place. And now people whining and moaning are being ridiculed. Hilarious

moaning happens when you reach climax doing something inappropriate
  • Options
    dvl009 wrote: »
    Nol_el_en wrote: »

moaning happens when you reach climax doing something inappropriate

>tissues
    >climax
    You got it. :smirk:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
This discussion has been closed.