New update

I am so ticked off right know I mean **** real EA why mess with it have you ever heard of it ain't broke don't fix it. I have spent close to 300 know I know that other people spend more then that but I don't. This is one of 2 games that I have ever spent money on the other is EA s need for speed . Back to the subject all my characters have 3 or 4 and 2 have 5 bars and they take 2 good hits and it's over that not even enough to get through a wave you have totally ruined this game for me . I will not spend another dollar on this until the issue is fixed if you don't fix it with then I'm done. This new help is a needed an unwanted . I had just got the Ewok package today also $25 for nothing so please change back or figure out something else with it is for bar system no my characters have 770 health 60 Arma 300 and some strength and that equals 8 to 10 squares spac 60 Arma 300 and some strength and that equals 8 to 10 squares that's how it works. Yes I am mad . A lot of time into this game I know you changed it fundamentally it was hard before yes you have to get a certain level before you could pass certain things yes but that videogames work you changed it now it's a totally different game with the same characters please go back to the way it was because like I said I'm not going to pay another dollar until it's back

Replies