Night Sister Initiate or Phasma?

Hi guys, i need to level up another toon for Dark side pve.. I'm a free to player lev 54 ..
What do you think about this 2 guys? i've seen initiate has really good stat, but she is only 1* and i need to max luminara first (now almost 6*)
who is the best choice here?

Replies

• I would go for Phasma. His special and leader abilities are very useful.
    Level 55 (AC: 211-445-968)
  • Phasma is very cool. I'm f2p my self, though only 49. Her ability to give turn meter is a life savior if timed right. Plus, they say, she is the fastest char ingame. I'd not even consider initiate over her.
  • Poerli
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Doku is the fastest Char ingame at this moment

But go for phasma she is really worth it
  • I couldn't decide either so I'm levelling Phasma, Initiate and IG-86 at the same time. None of them will go into my Arena squad so I'm in no rush, and it means I'll have a broader squad to choose from and more agility to move things around if there are buffs and nerfs.
  • If you intend to use a nightsister squad that's the only reason to use initiate.
  • Darkness wrote: »
    If you intend to use a nightsister squad that's the only reason to use initiate.

Exactly, initiate has some really good stats, as she gonna roll with my nightsisters, n is very helpful in G.W. but Phasma is a better toon overall...she's next on my hit list.
  • I'd go with Phasma since she has some better team attacks that are not specific to a group. When I see Nightsisters being used, I usually see synergy along with it so if you go that path, you might want to have more of them....