I think they shud make a buyable pack like for dooku like this...

Basically have a pack where you recieve 1 shard a month not sure how price wud be but id like to see some higher rank dooku lol

Replies

• i mean 1 shard a day for a month
  • Oh lol I was like "great only 85 more months"

Not a bad idea.

On a similar vein, I could go for a package that costs significantly less than a chromium but only dropped shards. Still gambling, but cheaper. It could even be tiered with tier one having shards for heroes that unlock at four stars, tier two, 3 stars, etc.

That way EA keeps us gambling and a package in between bronzium and chromium.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Well, I average 1 to 2 shards per day farming him. You can unlock extra tries at his farm spots for crystals. So in a way, you can do this already, it's just that it will be an average over time. If they made a "guaranteed" package like this, it would probably be way overpriced.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • $1 per shard :hushed:
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Oh lol I was like "great only 85 more months"

Not a bad idea.

On a similar vein, I could go for a package that costs significantly less than a chromium but only dropped shards. Still gambling, but cheaper. It could even be tiered with tier one having shards for heroes that unlock at four stars, tier two, 3 stars, etc.

That way EA keeps us gambling and a package in between bronzium and chromium.

150 gems (easy enough to get in a day) = random pull of 1~5 shards of ANY unit, but guaranteed to get only shards.

• better to wait and actually buy the 3 shards of the unit in shipment tho -.-