Attacker Challenge Impossible

My attacker group is by far my strongest group with 3 7* and 2 6*. This challenge was always the easiest and could sim with no problem. After the update it is impossible for me to beat at the highest level. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue? If not what toons are you using to beat it? If attackers is this hard I can only imagine how difficult the other challenges will be.

Replies

• I am also running into that same situation, I am running smaller guys so it was always a bit close at the end but I was able to do it. Now I have no chance of making it.
  • its impossible now with reduced damage. veers and tarkin still have the same timeframe for their debuffs to disappear and mass kill our toons. but now we're hitting them with feathers and the power of love and the incompetence of devs who are too stoned to realize theyre ruining the game. yay.
  • Yup much more difficult if not impossible
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    You need Vader to beat them, as long as you whack them with his ability block,it's pretty easy,as far as the update,I don't care for it,they made Sidious really weak and his ability gets blocked too much anymore.
  • I can't even beat the tier 3 challenge now!
  • Jedi_Rome20
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    jjkriv wrote: »
    You need Vader to beat them, as long as you whack them with his ability block,it's pretty easy,as far as the update,I don't care for it,they made Sidious really weak and his ability gets blocked too much anymore.

Completed tier 3 running Lumi lead. She evaded the killshot. Darth's ability blocked kept getting resisted.
  • I could easily beat it before the rework. Now, I got beat soundly when I threw Vader's saber too early. Dude had a bar left and rained death upon me. I was stunned. -- And, it was a lot of work with 5* & 6* characters all having Lvl VII & VIII Gear.
  • I could do the Tier IV about half the time before the "update". Now couldn't do Tier III in 10 tries. I think they missed some testing
  • ElGuapu
    190 posts Member
    Level 73 geared up 6 and 7 stars...no chance...
    Why not just open up a new challange for different rewards instead of making us play down for **** we've got piles of?

So much horse **** going on right now!
  • ElGuapu
    190 posts Member
    ...and you can't say **** apparently...

More **** horse ****!
  • It confuses me how we are offered ability upgrades for pay, and then they are taken away with an upgrade. I can't beat simple levels, that I once ran on auto pilot....any developers out there hearing me cut up my Star Wars credit card?
  • Shroud_of_the_Wookie
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah, come on the Forum just to post about this same issue! WTH?! How many HP did you give the Final round enemy? I have Level 70 characters, gear 7&8, and have NO HOPE to Win Tier 3 even! I used to handle Tier 4 Everytime. Even using Vader with ability block, if he misses that just once after the debuff is gone, One shot Dead go all my peeps! Do your Devs even Quality check the gameplay or their Changes??? I'm gonna guess NO.
  • I'm using Vader, IG88, sid, Lumi, and Ahsoka. I kill all but Veers who resists each and every ability block attempt then 1-hit KO's your whole team.
  • Spaz
    3 posts Member
    Yea when you have devs making obviously bad rebalance moves it's time to find another game. Not sure about everyone, but most people's time is valuable. If a company wants me to spend my time on their product then it needs to work right and make sense, there are plenty of other companies willing to put in the work to get my time. It's really sad too, because I have a blast playing battlefront I expected more from EA. Used to get IV about 60% of the time, now can't make it through III. Off to find a better game for my iPad.
  • I posted complaints in another thread, then come to this one and see everyone has the same issues I have. I'm not spending another dime until they get this game balanced better. It's insanely difficult. Unnecessarily so.
  • jjkriv wrote: »

I found this to be true as well.
  • Yeah same problem here. Could not complete the attackers challenge. Also arena battles take for ever to finish now, i finished with a draw which doesn't happen much
  • One loss and one win battling in the AGI Gear Challenge this morning so far. --At least I have some hope that it's beatable.
  • Savages attack shouldn't be able to wipe out all of your protection bar and health in one hit. This is messed up his attack was way to strong to start with taking every one in your teams health. My Savage can only hit one person with his special and never took all their health. He needs to be retuned and a nerf besides pretty much every character got some kind of nerf so the AI needs them as well
  • The perfect setup:

- Talia
    - Dooku
    - Daka
    - Poggle
    - Phasma

The idea is to consistently keep Savage either Ability Blocked or straight-up paralyzed. It's way too difficult than it probably should be. But it's not impossible.
  • I could beat every tier before the update and I just opened the last tier a few days ago, now I can barely get by tier 2. So I finally opened the tier to get the hypos to level up my chars gear now it is impossible, disappointing to say the least. How can I improve the characters to have a better chance if it is impossible to get the material. Needs fixed now.
  • Agreed. I'm running 3 7* and 2 6 * Level 7 gear. I could auto all highest tiers yesterday and previous. Now I cannot beat them or at best hope for RNG luck to win. I don't mind it being more challenging but this is ridiculous. I don't want to grind this game for several hours a day. If there's no joy then I'll find something else to occupy my free time. I would rather not because the battles could be fun but so far I don't see this update being worth my time.
  • Vader does nothing to them. Their resist is off of the charts so that won't work.
  • This one is out of alignment with the others .. I have no problems with any of the other challenges and attackers is my largest pool of characters.