Geonosian Soldier not nerfed?

Goosy
173 posts Member
Dear all,

if I see it right GS is still as OP as he was before :relaxed: Correct me if I am wrong.

kind regards
Goosy

Replies

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Some of my guild mates are claiming the cool down on his assist went up by one.

You can see the change in the patch notes. Wait a minute; nevermind. You can't because no changes to specific characters were detailed.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    His basic is slightly less powerful and his part of the assist is slightly less powerful but he is still an assist caller and therfore unless you nerfed assist damage wasn't going to be less effective.

His issue though is he doesn't add utility. The poggles and phasmas will be interesting to watch as the meta evolves.

Is there room for characters who just do damage without any other positive affects?
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    He can still one shot fotp and foo. And first order is complete **** now fyi.
  • It seems to me GS was nerfed cause I'm not taking out lower lvl enemies like I use to.
  • I guess the developers were not satisfied with 90% of the teams having this fly on it and they wanted every team to have GS and RG. Head scratcher.they made an auxiliary character, from the worst movie ever made (episode II) the best character in the game.
  • BobAFeet wrote: »
    I guess the developers were not satisfied with 90% of the teams having this fly on it and they wanted every team to have GS and RG. Head scratcher.they made an auxiliary character, from the worst movie ever made (episode II) the best character in the game.

I agree that GS shouldn't be anywhere near as strong as he is, but how is episode 2 the worst episode? Episode 1 is total garbage! Lol a movie about bugs and clones might be terrible but it's better than a movie about Jar Jar, c-span in space, and toddlers winning pod races. :D
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    BobAFeet wrote: »
    I guess the developers were not satisfied with 90% of the teams having this fly on it and they wanted every team to have GS and RG. Head scratcher.they made an auxiliary character, from the worst movie ever made (episode II) the best character in the game.

I agree that GS shouldn't be anywhere near as strong as he is, but how is episode 2 the worst episode? Episode 1 is total garbage! Lol a movie about bugs and clones might be terrible but it's better than a movie about Jar Jar, c-span in space, and toddlers winning pod races. :D

No 2 was worse 1 at least had a good lightsaber fight.
  • Prequels rock screw all the haters. I do what I want.

On topic. Yeah, GS is still in my arena team. His assist cool down is the same. I want to swap out QGJ but I neeeeed humbling blow for enemy tanks and it's very annoying cause he hits like a wimp now lol.
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    But fotp is now useless, so you can rest assured he's not around anymore
  • BobAFeet wrote: »

C-span in space lol