Kylo Ren post-update

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. That is all. No further discussion needed.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, Kylo is actually amazing now, despite the nerf to his basic. His cooldown refresh ability, already an asset, is now very, very powerful.
  • Options
    His health-line and his protection line...get outta here! God-like. I have yet to have anyone or anything chip away at his protection line yet to even get INTO his health. Beaming smile.
  • DuckDodgers
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    His health-line and his protection line...get outta here! God-like. I have yet to have anyone or anything chip away at his protection line yet to even get INTO his health. Beaming smile.

And when they do chip into his health, "Outrage" is there to help.

The early consensus is that he was nerfed, but frankly, he may be part of the meta now. Seriously.
  • Options
    I'm fairly certain he can't even be killed. Shhhhhhhhh! They might be listening...

I have him and Royal Guard on my squad now full-effect. It's beautiful. Even if they're the last two standing, think about what they can do, just those two together. It's mind-boggling. You've got insta-taunt in the event Kylo gets below 50%, but then Outrage kicks in, and likely multiple times since his abilities refresh when hit. RG stuns, Kylo hits...hard. RG adds armor to both of them on top of their gorgeous health-lines...

I'll stop gushing. Just saying...I'm happy I put in the tremendous, felt like never-ending, tedious, repetative effort to 7* Kylo. At least for one meta, I might do alright finally.
  • Sir_Whooty
    518 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Soooo are you saying i should start leveling him?
  • Options
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    Soooo are you saying i should start leveling him?

Haha what gave it away?

• Options
    Ohhh myyyy....i swapped him in for phasma to test and nice...
  • Options
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    Ohhh myyyy....i swapped him in for phasma to test and nice...

*thumbs-up*
  • Options
    On it my friend. Kylo is 20 away from 6*
  • Options
    What star and gear? I just tried my kylo and got smoked in the arena. I have him and rg at 7*, him at gear 7. Granted I don't have his abilities maxed but they are at 6'some.
  • Options
    What star and gear? I just tried my kylo and got smoked in the arena. I have him and rg at 7*, him at gear 7. Granted I don't have his abilities maxed but they are at 6'some.

Mine is 7*, Gear Lvl IX
    Abilities: 7, 7, MAXED, 7

• Options
    Well. Im glad ive invested time on him these last two weeks. I got im on 6* with 36/100 shards for 7. And i gearded him up to equip 7 this morning before the update. Will be replacin my 4 *vader for him once hes 6 and 7 on his abilities.hes at lv 64 now.
  • Options

Yea he still sucks for me too. His HP is definitely decent but his damage is way too low. Tried even with offense up, not impressed.

Probably need to find the right team set-up for him.
  • Options
    Yoda loves to steal his retribution and give it to everyone, then on his next aoe, he gets wrecked. Already pulled him from my arena team, was really hopeful he would be viable.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain he can't even be killed. Shhhhhhhhh! They might be listening...

I have him and Royal Guard on my squad now full-effect. It's beautiful. Even if they're the last two standing, think about what they can do, just those two together. It's mind-boggling. You've got insta-taunt in the event Kylo gets below 50%, but then Outrage kicks in, and likely multiple times since his abilities refresh when hit. RG stuns, Kylo hits...hard. RG adds armor to both of them on top of their gorgeous health-lines...

I'll stop gushing. Just saying...I'm happy I put in the tremendous, felt like never-ending, tedious, repetative effort to 7* Kylo. At least for one meta, I might do alright finally.

Apparently he can by the 5-L DS lvl 56 Ahsoka boss...really traumatic though and I don't want to talk about it...all you need to know is that my pride died a little today...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Since his nemesis (Yoda), is the most nerfed toon, i'm very confident for the future of Kylo.

His basic doesn't hit like a truck, but in a long fight:
    - the cooldown reset allows to Outrage few times
    - the antiheal is useful

• Options
    Just sayin'...he's pretty decent at this point.
    [img][/img]IMG_5951%20Kylo.png
  • Options
    Nice! He's doing pretty well with my first order team + savage.