What other games you been playing on your phone

Prev1
i recently downloaded god's of rome, jurassic world(very good), and been playing marvel contest of champions for a while. Star wars is the best of them but its getting boring with the lack of content

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Fifa 15, 16
    Clash of Clan
    Domination
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Only 1 other and is also a cg game heroes of dragon age which is a similar squad based game
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Summoners War and Dungeon Boss
  • Options
    JW has a huge paywall you'll slam into before long.
  • Options
    i got the megalodon pack and over 1k dino bucks so far by doing events
  • Options
    Dungeon Boss and Marvel Future Fight, neither of which are as stingy as this game. What do you expect from EA.
  • Options
    Hay Day and Boom Beach. Hay Day is a major time (and money) sink for me, while Boom Beach is super casual. This game is taking time away from both, but not much $$$ yet.
  • Options
    Final fable
    Starwars uprising
    Walking dead No man's land.
  • Options
    Sims freeplay
    Miscrits
    Wartune
    Dragons world
    Spellcraft
    (Iphone6+)
  • Options
    This should go in the new off-topic forum. I assume a mod will move it sometime later. We need more people there anyway, don't be shy. :) It's at the bottom of the header containing the General Discussion forum link on the main page.

Anyway, for now, I'm only playing this and sometimes Flappy (Bird). I was playing Freeblade, but had to delete it for memory space. It was pretty lame after the first few campaign stages, anyway. Pretty fair in its pay options, even the gambling. Cheap bundles with gear that stays relevant for a fair amount of time, as well. Even so, it really did not deliver the Warhammer 40k experience I was looking for. Enemy types limited to Orks and Chaos (No Eldar, Tau or Necron, like in the Space Marine 3rd-person shooter), rail shooting with limited weapon types, very samey helms and other gear that change the cosmetic appearance of your Knight. Almost none of the stuff that makes the 40k universe good. Decent voice acting and Ork-y goodness in the writing, though, to an extent.

Besides that, I used to rarely play Adventure Time Card Wars, which is a bit of a scam and dull besides. Deleted it for space. Heroes of Dragon Age was one I had fun with, but I got tired of the lack of real content and floods of paid characters from the new PC game, which had a terrible single player campaign, gameplay and writing-wise. Besides those games, not much.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Also, for some good paid fantasy action game apps, check out Goblin Sword, Wayward Souls, Slayin. I highly recommend all of them, although Slayin is more of an arcade game and Goblin Sword is heavy platforming-type action. :) Nimble Quest is alright too for a free one. It's like Snake, but as a party-based, reflex-heavy action RPG. Paid options aren't too bad as well, although some heroes are so hard to unlock through stage progression, you might as well buy a couple of high tier ones. It's also on PC, without any of the IAP nonsense, to my knowledge. I have yet to buy it and see, as it's a bit limited after so much play time.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Playing mostly Japanese ones, with a few exceptions:
    Million Arthur Kairisei
    Soccer Spirits
    Marvel Future Fight
    Sangoku Rumble
    Fate/Grand Order
    Aigis Thousand Year War
    Kancolle
  • Options
    I play a childrens card game called Hearthstone.
  • Options
    I've been known to gather around the hearth myself, there's always room for one more.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    List if games I play

Star wars the force collection
    Blood brothers
    Hearthstone

I play till i get bored, then stop for a few months then I'll go back and give it another go.

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rank 1 for months but got bored after black rock and not played much since
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I played Jurassic World for awhile now, before this game. An Employee got me into Future fight so I do those plus this.
  • Options
    Arena is the way to play, don't have to play the same decks every game. Not played a lot since I started here so I haven't even tried the new adventure.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    JW has a huge paywall you'll slam into before long.

Yep. Deleted that game and haven't looked back.

Dungeon Boss - I have been playing it for about a week now. Enjoyable.

Dragon Souls - I have been playing it for a while. I like it a lot.

Walking Dead No Mans Land - I have been playing this since it released. I don't know why I do as there is nothing going on in that game. I just keep hoping it gets better.

Walking Dead Road to Survival - No Mans Land is the official game backed by AMC. RtS is backed by Kirkman and the comics. Great game destroyed by some of the most appauling greed and trickery. I am in the android beta and do not know why I bother with it. Scopely is a bunch of crooks. People have sifted through the code and found a lot of questionable things. If you think you play a money hungry game you should download that game and see what real greed is. If they keep it up, the game will be dead before too long. This is what you get when you let a developer that usually does slot machine and board games handle your property. Very fun game though. Too bad it is in the hands of the b team.

Seriously. Those of us with access to the beta had access to a pre nerf supply depot that was also on our regular regions and not just the beta region. Beta players were able to get our 4* characters maxxed on our home regions because we had access to the depot on our home regions. They nerfed the depot before it went live so the regular players never had a chance. They also made it so you couldn't sell 2* weapons for supply points anymore. This was well after the majority of beta players sold a ton of them. This was a nerf that made a lot of people very mad. The regular player base never had a chance to do that, but they had to play against us because nobody at Scopely thought that letting us access supply depots on our home regions was a dumb idea.

That is just one screw up in a sea of many. Great game. Terrible developer.
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Gonna second what you said about road to survival, was a really fun game ruined by Scopely. I left right after the supply depot change, I was #2 on my region and in the top faction. Luckily I was able to refund my money I put into the game as was over half my faction. I was amazed I spent so much without getting and elite character over 300 pulls most of which were done with a 2x promotion.
  • Options
    i recently downloaded god's of rome, jurassic world(very good), and been playing marvel contest of champions for a while. Star wars is the best of them but its getting boring with the lack of content

I used to be in one of the top alliances in mcoc.. But the game's grinding took a toll on me and i had to eventually give up... Its a fun game to play in alliances though.. The events are amazing... But its time consuming... U really need to give up on ur normal life at times if u play it seriously.. :D
  • Options
    Played the Blackberry version of Total conquest for a long time, got to rank 42 globally then got bored.

Played Family Guy quest for stuff for a couple of months but got bored with it really fast, no action.

Played something called Warships and another called Pirate showdown, meh, good time wasters.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Dungeon Boss

Game is well made and very polished! Hope Star Wars will become like it..
  • Options

Was doing pretty well in contest of champions but it just consumed way too much time so I deleted it.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    Fifa 15, 16
    Clash of Clan
    Domination

Do you play Fifa 15 on the iOS? Cuz my promo packs had a price increase by 4 times(e.g. A 50k rare player pack now costs 200k) and I've even reinstalled the game and nothing would change. Is it happening to everyone or is it just because I made too much profit trading and EA hated me for doing well at the game without paying because they are EA?
  • Options
    I play kingdom.hearts birth by sleep, phantasy star portable 2, final.fantasy 4-6 and dissida final fantasy :), I play elemental kingdoms, this, KOTOR (modding and creating new story lines for that game is so fun!) Star ocean 1 and 2 :) chaos rings 1 chaos rings omega chaos rings 2 and chaos rings 3 :) sword art online infinity moment, soul caliber, God of War chains of Olympus, and God of War ghost of sparta, and final fantasy 7 crisis core :)
  • Options
    Deck heroes. Its another huge paywall. Slowly weaning off.
  • Options
    Summoners War.
  • Options
    I actually play on my iPad mini but these are what I play,

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
    Injustice Mobile
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile
    WWE Immortals
    Star Wars Uprising

• Shiro
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Clash of clans ( Townhall 10 , prepare for hall 11 )
    Brim ( 2 m scores )
    SWGOH
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !