7* Irony

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
Today I will get enough Luminara shards to star her up to 7*. I will also hit level 60.
Unfortunately I will not actually be able to promote her because I spent most of my 3M credit stockpile training up two new characters, and will need the rest to get my current 11 level 59s to 60. :)
So I guess she stays at 6* for a few days.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Grats on getting the shards. I'm not sure when the next mining droid challenge is but hopefully that will be enough. Or you could sell all the low level gear lol
  • AbysmalDarkside
    316 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Man thats terrible but hey atleast you got multiple characters high levels for GW I have 1 main team & im focusing on them before anyone else. Sid should be 7 * in about 2 weeks & lumin should be 7* in about 3-5 *
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Before this I was like "what credit problem?" as I was sitting on 3M, but then I did too many expensive things at the same time. :) At least once I hit 60, I won't have to cough up 1M in promotions every day or two, and assuming I keep doing GW, they will start to pile up again. I just thought it was funny how it worked out.
  • Is it 750,000 or a million to upgrade to 7*?
  • It's really tough dividing resources up and I too have been in this predicament.....
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It's a cool million to 7*. I have 1.2M now, will need pretty much all of that to promote from 59 to 60. I usually accumulate 300-400k per day.
  • I have 6.3 million. I make it rain son
  • Lmao. Thats balling right there. I haven't ever seen 6 million at one time on my account. Im a frivolous spender lol.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I am sure within a few weeks I will be rolling in credits again, because I already have 11 characters nearly full up and really, how many do I need? :)
  • I did the same thing.

Blew nearly three million credits to level up several characters for GW, now my Lumi and Sid about to hit 7 stars and I won't have the credits to promote them.

And levelling am extra 10 characters did nothing to help me in GW anyway.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I am sure within a few weeks I will be rolling in credits again, because I already have 11 characters nearly full up and really, how many do I need? :)

All of them, need must you.
  • If I were you I'd promote Lumi and leave those guys at 59.

Lumi will get 300-400 power for promotion
    All your characters get maybe 20 power...looks like an easy choice.