2Next

Replies

• Options
    Sid
    Lumi
    Daka
    Secura
    Leia

It's pretty squishy and doesn't hold defense well, but Daka and Secura stuns go off regularly and haven't had a problem taking down anyone when attacking.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Sid as leader
    Lumi
    Poggle
    Kylo
    Boba or vader.

Working on ig88 to replace boba
  • Options
    Hmm I see poggle is under utilized.
  • Options
    Resistance trooper
    Elder Ewok
    Tania
    Royal Guard
    Jawa
  • Options
    Cythis wrote: »
    Today I'm running QGJ, Ben, Poe, Lumi and Leia. Speed builds on my server, nasty stuff.

FTP version is Lobot, IG88, IG86, Poe and Phasma. Poggle not needed with advantage and expose. Have fun

What's your QGJ speed? I saw some QGJ has134, with his speed boost (leadership skill) does it mean he can go faster than Sid?

Thx

• Options
    New Squad from post earlier

5* Sidious

5* Luminara

5* Boba

4* Kylo

4* Vader

Trying vader in place of dooku, thoughts?
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Today I'm running QGJ, Ben, Poe, Lumi and Leia. Speed builds on my server, nasty stuff.

FTP version is Lobot, IG88, IG86, Poe and Phasma. Poggle not needed with advantage and expose. Have fun

What's your QGJ speed? I saw some QGJ has134, with his speed boost (leadership skill) does it mean he can go faster than Sid?

Thx

Yes QGJ goes first. Leader skill maxes at 21 so he gets to 152 and gets an assist
  • Options
    Hmm I see poggle is under utilized.

One of the rarer drops I think so not many have him yet and other priorities in shipments upgrading stars. Can't wait to try him out, only 66 shards left to unlock...lol
    "That is why you fail."
  • Quincy_Tihlus32
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am running (All level 60, purple gear)

5* Sid (leader)
    5* Daka
    6* Assajj
    6*Ig-86
    5* kylo

All characters are currently being farmed to 7*. Im a little behind on stars as Ive split my shipment farming up between multiple characters (sid/Assam in arena. 86/lumi in GW.) I end up in the top ten each day in my server each day, and usually top 5.

I love the versitility this team brings. I have two heal blockers with kylo and Sid. Sid/Kylo/Assajj all pack effective Aoes. It also has the ability to focus down troublesome characters quickly (Ig-86 is a beast). Daka's stuns and revives are the icing on the cake.

Looking forward to finishing off the stars on them. Its more of an offensive team but gets me where I want to be in arena daily.

Edit: If I know the other team uses Leia, I sub in Dooku for Kylo for the extra stun.
    Post edited by Quincy_Tihlus32 on
  • Options

Thx

Yes QGJ goes first. Leader skill maxes at 21 so he gets to 152 and gets an assist

Wow, that's a lot of speed. Would've been sweet if he was farmable though, I really like this character.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    All purple gear, lvl 60

7 chewie for taunt
    5 kylo (almost 6) for general usefulness and cause I love the character
    7 Sid , you know why
    6 lum. Again u know why
    6 almost 7 boba for ability block and damage

I can take almost anyone, though I imagine my defense isn't that great
  • Metschina123
    361 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Here is my squishy pvp arena team

- Sid
    - Leia
    - Tie Pilot
    - Qui Gon
    - Poe

In a week or two they should all be maxed. I like to call it the Poe sacrifice build considering he always gets brutally murdered each fight.

Hello ewok, I am the HK team in your server. Your team is the toughest I've seen. Great speed and tons of damage. So how many stars is the tie pilot and what's his speed. How come he acts before my 88?

Your leia is also faster than your Sid.

• Options
    Tim teebo
    Ewok elder
    Ewok scout
    Chewbacca
    Han solo

Battle of endor!
  • Options
    Sid (leader) 5* gear 6
    Lumi 5* gear 6
    JC 6* gear 7
    Dooku 4* gear 6
    Ahsoka 5* gear 7

I'm working on replacing Dooku but it'll be a while yet. I'm considering Kylo or fives or Ventress. Not sure yet. But it's letting me hold top 20 now on my server. It's a fairly new server. The top are just beginning to reach 60 and I haven't seen too many crazy teams except a 6* purple old Ben at #1 and he worked me over pretty good.

Most of the teams aren't a tough challenge with a good strategy and priority focus.

The ones that mess me up the most are old Ben teams so I try to avoid them.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to get more characters unlocked but I've gone with an extra attack team that seems to be working at pre-50 levels (currently 48)

Phasma (leader)
    Dooku
    Kylo
    Leia
    Luminara

If I can ever unlock Rey she will replace Kylo.
  • Options
    @WhipiT I'm currently running Lumi, Sid, Savage, Barris, and Dooku. Want to replace Barris and Dooku; any recommendations? Thinking of using Poe, but dunno what to do with phasma or boba.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    All level 60 with lvl 7 gear one slot from 8th when the time comes.

Sid 7*
    Lumi 6* working on 7*
    Anakin 4* working on 5*
    Bariss 4*
    Old Ben 4*

Just broke 19k power level. Highest opponents power level on my sever is sitting at 22k+ with almost all 7* toons of QGJ, Bariss, Ayala, Kit, and Asoka. I swap between Bariss and Sid as leaders. Not the greatest line up but sure is fun on offense, love the buffs from anakin, Sid, and Ben. I usually hover from 1-10th place without much trouble sniping 1st by 6pm.

Any thoughts and advice for better synergy?
  • Options
    currently level 55 running:

Mace Windu, Anakin, Luminara, Luke Skywalker, and FOT Pilot as my main PvP team, placing in the top 200, 14,720 power.

All decked out in level 6* gear, only 1 or 2 items off level 7*.

Before Luke i had Talia there as an extra healer and a bit of damage but Luke is a beast, if he stuns or lowers the defence it makes the match a lot easier =)

FOT is the super glass cannon though.
  • JokerP24
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Just made it to the Top 10 of my Squad Arena and I have been trying to figure out a way for Darth Maul to be effective in battle and until recently I thought there was no hope of using him effectively in PvP.....Enter Luminara's Level 6 Heal Ability...I recommend trying it because it's sooooo funny when Maul goes crazy.

My current PvP Team is:
    Darth Sidius 5* (Leader)
    Luminara 7*
    Boba Fett 5*
    Darth Vader 4*
    Darth Maul 5*

The battles, at least from the Offensive Side are insane and go the exact same why 95% of the time unless someone hits an Ability Block before Luminara gets to go. Sidius uses Demoralizing Blow and Dots Characters, Luminara uses her Heal Ability (that heals for that turn and 2 more after that) (Insane), Vader then Dots everyone, Boba AoE's to Ability Block, then Maul literally wipes the entire field with either of his attacks depending on the health left of each character. His AoE takes out no less than 2 Characters but I've had his Regular attack take out all 5 Characters one right after the other because of his "Attack Again" Ability. I thought Maul was a lost cause in PvP and Luminara changed my perspective on him, I love when his turn comes up. Haha. Anyone else find anything crazy with Maul?
    Post edited by JokerP24 on