Can this team be beat in Arena within 5 minutes?

Royal Guard Health 26,798 Protection 26,258
CT-5555 "Fives" Health 25,409 Protection 24,032
First Order Stormtrooper Health 24,782 Protection 25,335
Clone Wars Chewbacca Health 23,844 Protection 26,404
Old Daka Health 16,959 Protection 14,830

If it can't....use whatever team you want to obtain the rank you want and then swap your team to the above for one more battle that will likely end in a draw. It would be cool if someone has all of these characters maxed out and could test my theory.

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    That's a solid defensive team in this new meta. Maybe switch 5555 for bariss and I don't think my current team can beat that. Would have to get lucky with a QGJ humbling on the RG taunt and kill daka before bariss can heal.
    Or maybe an ewok elder instead of bariss and it may be impossible
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Good ideas there. I don't think some close variation of the team would drop very far over night at least. Lol
  • Yes it could be. They do not do much damage. The 2 counter attackers though add to it. The heal of Daka and Chewy self heal. You just have to focus em down. Move fast and decisive.
  • I looked at the numbers again and I think Barriss would have to be in there if it were to be possible.
    RG, Chewie, FIVES, Barriss and Daka.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Arena offence is rediculous now. Defense doesn't have a chance.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    I don't think it'd be a problem.

Step one: stun Bariss with Dooku
    Step two: put the game on auto play
    Step three: click on old Daka
    Step four: reclick on Daka after you drop RG's shield

Then just kill Bariss and go down the line from there. I actually think Old Ben would be a better addition than storm trooper
  • Yes just put a legit offence team on auto
  • Ahhhh, Auto makes about a 50% difference. Forgot about that. Lol
  • Id slip jkg there instead of Fost bc she can ability block aoe + self-heal and once in a year off down ;)
  • You need Teebo.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease