My Phasma Team

I am top 30 on my server and only level 49. This is my Phasma Team.

Phasma (Leader) 5 Star - Gear 6
Leia 6 Star - Gear 6
Darth Maul 6 Star - Gear 6
Kit Fisto 6 Star - Gear 6
Luminara 5 Star (almost 6) Gear 5

Its tough to decide if I should be using my 4 Star Dooku or Kylo in place of DM or Fisto.

Replies

• 6* DM - nice. Wouldn't bench him if I were you. If you didn't have fisto at 6* i would have recommende that you put Sid or JC at his place, but it seems your team is pretty well balanced. I can tell you one thing - the meta will change soon, so experiment with your team, 4 star Dooky and Kylo are nice and imagine if/when you star them up. I don't like fisto that much but he does the job. I think you have to star up your Lumi and if you get Kylo at 5 or 6*, put him instead of fisto
  • Wow how much money have you spent lol
  • I'm level 48 and my highest ranked player is 4* only lol
  • Bigsy15 wrote: »
    Wow how much money have you spent lol

I've spent several hundred and none of my premium-only are higher than 5 star. Leia is particularly hard to get that high because she unlocks at star 2. I have her up to star 4.
  • DarthVanio wrote: »
    6* DM - nice. Wouldn't bench him if I were you. If you didn't have fisto at 6* i would have recommende that you put Sid or JC at his place, but it seems your team is pretty well balanced. I can tell you one thing - the meta will change soon, so experiment with your team, 4 star Dooky and Kylo are nice and imagine if/when you star them up. I don't like fisto that much but he does the job. I think you have to star up your Lumi and if you get Kylo at 5 or 6*, put him instead of fisto

That sounds like a good plan. Fisto is just filler at the moment.
    I need to get to the appropriate level to farm Kylo shards in cantina.
    Thanks for the advice!
  • I am top 30 on my server and only level 49. This is my Phasma Team.

Phasma (Leader) 5 Star - Gear 6
    Leia 6 Star - Gear 6
    Darth Maul 6 Star - Gear 6
    Kit Fisto 6 Star - Gear 6
    Luminara 5 Star (almost 6) Gear 5

Its tough to decide if I should be using my 4 Star Dooku or Kylo in place of DM or Fisto.

Been levelling my Lando up, not sure he's the proper fit in this group but at 5* with some TLC he might be worthy. Any ideas on a possible lando strat with this team? My Fett is only 4* and not geared/levelled.