Omega Challenge has not reset

More specifically, the event has reset in that it allows me to participate again. The cooldown timer worked. But the character mix is the Thursday mix still. It hasn't switched to Friday.

Replies

• Probably the daily character mix is not tared on our clock but on the CG one, in california.
    I guess tomorrow you'll see friday toons.
  • The California clock reset already. That can't be it. I'm only three hours different, and I started playing this morning after their reset took place.
  • Yeah it's the same on the East coast U.S. Too
  • It looks like the character rotation changes based on what time the event went live. The daily reset for being able to do the event for free is based on the usual daily reset time.

This can actually be a benefit. It lets you skip a day's characters if you don't have good characters for that day. Just have to do it either really early in the day or late in the day, depending on what characters you want to skip.
  • Maybe. If so, that might help things for my alt account. For my main account, I can do all of them, and I actually want the variety, so it just forces me to wait until later in the day to do something I want to do early so I don't forget. I'm not convinced that's what's going on, though, until I see something confirming it. It might actually be a bug. Anyway, I won't do the event today until I hear from a DEV saying it's fixed or get confirmation that it's what you're saying.