Is a counter team viable now?

I'm thinking
- Dooku (L), Fives, and FO Storm Trooper or
- Phasma (L), Dooku, Fives, FOST and healer/taunter

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Maybe with Ima-Gun.
    I'd love to try a counter jedi team with Imagun leader.
  • I've been dreaming of this ever since I got wiped out by a 5's. Def Phasma (L), Dooku, 5's, & FOST. I'd probably go with a healer, preferably Bariss Offee
  • I have a Jedi counter team that I think is a blast to play. Seeing three or four Jedi pounce on Sidius is so gratifying after months of three or four dodges in a row from him).

Unfortunately, I only have a 4* Ima-Gun Di (along with 7* Luminara, 6* Qui Gon, 6* Ahsoka, and a 6* Mace). I was averaging around 170 in the arena with a 5* Yoda and Qui Gon lead instead of Ima-Gun Di. But, after the change, I easily went up to 130 beating teams of all 6* and 7* never losing more than one Jedi and often ending with nearly full health for most character. I had to stop because I ran out of battles.

When I finally get Ima-Gun and all my Jedi up to 7*, this should be a beast team with the new changes (which should be about a month away with the new Cantina levels). But, for now, everyone sees a 4* lead and I must seem an easy target because I got knocked back down to the 300's in my rankings.
  • Sirjam
    45 posts Member
    Phasma(L), FOST, Kylo, 5's, Dooku ?