Suggestion for Arena Display

Hello,
As we progress through arena ranks, we have a smaller range of enemies to choose from, but it is only at the very top that we find ourselves with only 3 possible opponents. For the rest of the ranks, 3 opponents are shown to us, but we have to use the refresh button to see the possible other matches.

However, it occurred to me that quite often, I see an opponent I would like to battle, do other stuffs or just it the refresh button before making my decision, to find myself pressing the refresh button again and again for a while because the game will not give me back the same opponent (or rank)... sometimes for as long as a few minutes of refreshing.

Knowing that these are all opponents that are available to us and that there is no reason for us not to be able to see them and choose to fight them, here is my suggestion:

Instead of being shown 3 opponents and having to refresh the display to see other match-ups, could it be possible to have all of our accessible opponents displayed to us in a way that we simply have to scroll left or right to go through their rank and decide who we want to fight?

This small change, in my opinion, you be favourably received and would render arena even better.

What do you think?

Replies