Key Card battles worth it?

MBL_66
2465 posts Member
So it's a pretty simple question. I just unlocked the the feature yesterday and opened one today without realizing it costs 50 energy to run it.

Replies

• Options
    if you have time, the answer is no never. the only time i could see it be useful is if you are unable to play for many hours and have maxed energy and limited time and no sim tickets. you can use it as an energy dump. I beleive they have some ideas to re work it in the future. But right now its junk
  • Options
    In my opinion its for the spenders in game. If you want to level all the toons you have, you can keep spending and leveling all your characters.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Completely useless as is.
  • Doj
    27 posts Member
    Options
    No regardless of spending or f2p unless you have maxed leveling
  • Options
    I'll agree... 50 energy was a big surprise to me as well, I'm a small spender here but still not worth what the rewards are....
  • Options
    It's not worth it man, I was looking forward to it as I thought it would be another great addition like galactic war but no :( now I'm bored waiting for 12am midnight reset. Unless I want to spend 400 crystals for refills ....
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    I think it's only good for the training Droids
  • Options

I disagree... I can get training droids from normal battles, bronzonium packs, and training droid challenges....
  • Options
    D3M0N wrote: »

I disagree... I can get training droids from normal battles, bronzonium packs, and training droid challenges....

Yes but the driods you get are much better.
    The 50 energy is too high.
    The gold mission is pointess, I have more gold than I know what to do with.
  • Options
    I opened Two to get the achievements.. After that I said "Nope" and collected the tickets.
  • Options
    Yeah I just did the achieve. Hopefully they get around to improving them as right now they are a total waste of energy.
  • Options
    50 nrg is way too much even for me (spender) also if you do the math, spending 85 gems is way easier to get 65k. Even refiling energy would be so costly