You are hooked on this game if..

You used all of your free bronzium pulls every day since you started playing.

:smiley:
467-325-146
Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING

Replies

• Options
    I guess I am
  • Options
    I let my pack build to about 12k before spending a few times to see what I get versus spending as I get them. My results were more back to back shards than gear or money. So, now I just spend as I get it.
  • Options
    ....you visit the forums more than you login the game. That's me.
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    WhipiT wrote: »

That's a good one.

...You've mapped out how many days it will take to star up character(s).
    467-325-146
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    ... you go through all the allotted arena, gw, challenges, and cantina battles for the day within 4 hours of logging in the morning of your day off but continue to log in through the day to see how many missions you can squeeze in.
    Yes, I'm still waiting for 20 more minutes to pass so I can play some more. Every minute seems to take 5.
  • ChaseKillz
    134 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    ... you go through all the allotted arena, gw, challenges, and cantina battles for the day within 4 hours of logging in the morning of your day off but continue to log in through the day to see how many missions you can squeeze in.
    Yes, I'm still waiting for 20 more minutes to pass so I can play some more. Every minute seems to take 5.

So true. I'm watching the game in the meantime after just finishing my GW. I'll have two to finish tomorrow
    467-325-146
  • Options
    You have reviewed every character in the game at least once a day. You know, just in case something changed since yesterday!
  • Options
    ... If you orage that message at this xmas day and at this time
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »

Agreed. Not enough to do in this game. Need to reduce energy time, add a few more 50 gem replenish chances, or make a new battle map. I do this same thing most days
  • Options
    WhipiT wrote: »

Well given you have to wait third of a day for your energy to refil... that ain't too unusual...

Anyway... the OP's question... you're hooked if you....

set an alarm for exactly the time your energy refills completely... yeah I've done that!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    If you....at 11:59 Christmas eve, was more excited about GW, arena, and challenges resetting than it actually being Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone
    467-325-146
  • Terrorize89
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    If you punched someone at work for being called Barriss
  • Options
    If you punched someone at work for being called Barriss

Bahahaha. Ty for that laugh bro. Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    You wake up in the middle of the night every night Without an alarm, burn through your resets in an hour; and then get sad,

You end up 50 ranks lower on the ladder than you should because really who can wait until 6pm to arena.
  • Options
    When your driving home from work and pull over because its 5:50 and your not going to make it home in time to snipe the the top 3 players before prize handout happens.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    When you wonder if banks give out loans for microtransactions.
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Options
    When you dream almost every night about random gw and pvp fights you've done recently.