Nobody running all droids?

The synergy with constant crit, turn meter, and crit damage boost seems God tier.

Replies

• Options
    They are easy to beat when the AI controls them, but the main reason is probably because HK and IG-88 compete with Sidious for shards and IG-86 competes with Luminara and Kylo/JC/other for shards. Poggle also has to compete with Luminara too. It's hard for people to have all these levelled at this point unless they bought the droid pack.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    And anti-Jedi.
  • Options
    Well every team is easy to beat when you go first. With lobot he gives them a big speed boost letting them attack first in pvp. I picture a wave of heavy damage while having their turn meters boosted in the process
  • Options
    Some of the leveled droid teams on my server are definitely not easy to beat - but somehow reliant on luck. Poggle + ig86 in itself is a nightmare and enough to sometimes take out one character (or put them near death for ig88 to finish with aoe).

I've never actually seen anyone use lobot though - it's always Sid or hk-47 at the lead. Am curious how he would impact. I'm trying out a qgj Jedi speed team and while the speed boost is nice, it's not as impactful as I thought it would be and I guess speed/turn meter has a random element to it still. For example, in an arena match yesterday the opponents lumi attacked before mine - despite mine being fully maxed on stars/gear with the qgj speed buff.