Is it still all about dooku?

The dooku evasion is still obscene. I just failed in arena against dooku lead with resistance pilot, daka, Sid, and savage. RP dodged 8 times getting offense up each. Savage got offense up of course often, and Sid and dookus dodges were plenty. Daka went out with no problem.

I was really hoping this dooku leade would go away.

That's what i don't like about the change. Seems dooku and Geonosian soldier are still two of most powerful.

I made it through GW with no problem as, and other than yesterday's str challenge I haven't had problems.

I have noticed a couple characters during today's GW show real potential, so maybe these types haven't caught up yet?

Replies

• Yup.
  • They "nerfed" Dooku. But they nerfed the only thing about him that didn't need a nerf, his damage. His leader ability and his stun are what make Dooku what he is. He will still be the best leader until they change that.
  • Just for comparison purposes...I just destroyed the same team that beat me earlier, and it was not even close.

All I did was move dooku to lead instead of QGJ.

Dooku is even more deadly now than before. Unbelievable...
  • I mean, if you do the math, adding twice the effective hitpoints means dodging twice as much overall (and hence, twice the chance for offense-up). Additionally, offense-up is even better now, because it allows you to cut through Royal Guard and pals' hitpoints a lot quicker. Whereas, before offense up was often just overkill in the land of one-shotters.

So yeah, Dooku is still the bees knees if not the cats meow as well.
  • I have a 5* Dooku and he is still awesome. In fact, after the update I think he's become more powerful because they nerfed QGJ and Yoda who were both Dooku's greatest threats and targets. Now I just hunt Jedi teams all day long in the arena and I've almost jumped two prize brackets since the update.
  • Carbrenash wrote: »
    and Sid and dookus dodges were plenty.

People! Stop sending Jedi to battle against Dooku and Sid and they become just minor annoyances. Geez, it's not that difficult.
  • I eat Dooku squads for breakfast now.
  • I destroy Dooku teams now, please keep using him.