Is anyone else loving the new Omega Challenge event?

I apologize if this has been mentioned, but I haven't seen anything on it thus far...
I'm loving the new Omega Challenge Event, but probably not for the reason you think (getting the Omega mats)... It's the new set-ups. Yesterday, I guess I just assumed that we would be facing Han Solo, Chewie and Rebels/Ewoks for a while, and was *probably overly* excited to be facing First Order teams today, so now I'm looking forward to the east of the week to see the teams or themes coming up! Discussion or thoughts?

Replies

• Yes, anything that is offered to me freely that helps you acquire things to improve characters is good. My only down on it is that it's running temporarily. This event should be available 3 times a week like any gear chsllenge. On this one, no-brainer, great job!! You should offer players more, especially when drastic changes occur to ease the transition. Once a side note, the Yoda event should be weekly like the challenges are as well...
  • I definitely love the rewards, much appreciated and needed.
    The challenge itself has been kind of ridiculously easy so far.
  • I love it. The cash is well needed. And the Omega mats will be good for when I can use them, which will be enough time to figure out he deserves it the most
  • We needed something easy for a change after the update
  • I love the idea, I just wish it took a bit longer to complete instead of 5 minutes per day :(
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    You can run it 2 x a day so 10 minutes.
  • It is indeed awesome. Good to see some rotation from my normal roster and a 3 man team, too!
  • scuba wrote: »
    You can run it 2 x a day so 10 minutes.

TRUE YO
  • I love the idea, I just wish it took a bit longer to complete instead of 5 minutes per day :(

Just think of it as time saved when you are running those lengthier GWs. For all I care, they can mail me those mats and credits to save me the hassle of even clicking on events. I am appreciative though, don't get me wrong.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Yep. Like this part of the update too. Well done and different.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Love it but hate the update anyway
    the cake is a lie
  • Who wouldn't love it?? Great addition, hope they open it monthly at minimum...
  • Who wouldn't love it?? Great addition, hope they open it monthly at minimum...
    Also challanging roster diversity
    the cake is a lie
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    So far I'm loving it for the diversity of characters you're assigned to. Plus the prizes they have for you.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Zephon wrote: »
    So far I'm loving it for the diversity of characters you're assigned to. Plus is the turnaround time less than 24hrs?

There is 2 resets for it. So you can actually run 2 x a day. Tries reset at daily reset time and you get a new event, new character requirement, with new tries @1200 Pacfic time

Be careful what you wish for ;) people wanted more challenging challenges too :p
  • This is the only thing the devs did right yesterday