Gold/money event exits the game + can't upgrade skills. (Solved)

Boyoky
6 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hello everybody. Since last day reset every time I try to play the gold/money event the game exits to ios main screen. I have never had this problem before and I didn't upgrade my ios version. To help developers I had an Iphone 5 with ios 9.2.
Also I noticed I can't upgrade some skills of some characters now and I'm plenty of items (about 30 of each), I met lvl requirements and I also have money but the upgrade button appears untouchable. Any ideas? Thank you very much in advance.

*** Now all works fine again. I don't know what could have happend...
Post edited by Boyoky on

Replies

• Options
    For the ability upgrade; scroll down and you'll notice you are missing ability mats III. Doesn't fit the tiny screen.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Hey CronozNL - I'm running in to the same problem wherein I can't upgrade my abilities on any of my characters. I have enough ability mats, credits, levels, etc. and I don't think it's the missing ability mats III because it's affecting both my level 58 characters as well as my lower level toons where I'm trying to develop the basic level 2 abilities which don't need those ability mats III.

Has anyone seen any tricks that work to fix the issue? Thanks!
  • Options
    @Bennet

You are right, till I believe level 3 it doesn't need Ability Mats III. It's not a gold shortage? Because it does cost some gold to upgrade. Might also be the level requirement but as you stated to be lvl 58 it should unlock above lvl 3. Sounds weird, have you fixed it already since I see the post was from 26-12.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting