Barris pack or Windu pack

I want to buy one, the way i see it is Barris is a really good healer, but the windu pack gives me a good amount of upgrades for consular and windu isn't that bad either. Opinions?

Replies

• Hold on to your money for now. Want vs Need. Weigh in your pros and cons.
    Do you want Barriss or do you need Barriss? Have you gotten Luminara yet? Do you have any other decent healers at your disposal as of now?

One thing is for sure, I'll hold off buying the Mace Windu pack. Consular is easy to farm, Cantina, Shipments, Challenges, Bronzium etc etc. How much cash are you willing to spend? Have you unlocked a lot of characters yet? If you barely have anyone in your roster then have you tried the chromium packs? because it is also possible to get Barriss and Mace Windu there. Food for your thought yeah, just know that there are better places where you can put your money at. Unless ofc you are a billionaire. Good luck! :smile:
  • Sinckx
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    Hold on to your money for now. Want vs Need. Weigh in your pros and cons.
    Do you want Barriss or do you need Barriss? Have you gotten Luminara yet? Do you have any other decent healers at your disposal as of now?

One thing is for sure, I'll hold off buying the Mace Windu pack. Consular is easy to farm, Cantina, Shipments, Challenges, Bronzium etc etc. How much cash are you willing to spend? Have you unlocked a lot of characters yet? If you barely have anyone in your roster then have you tried the chromium packs? because it is also possible to get Barriss and Mace Windu there. Food for your thought yeah, just know that there are better places where you can put your money at. Unless ofc you are a billionaire. Good luck! :smile:

I spent like 20 dollars in chromium data packs and only got a Poggle the Lesser and Qui-Gon Jinn which left a real sour taste in my mouth.
    Right now I'm trying to get Darth Sidious with my pvp currency and im getting Fives with my cantina currency. Most of my daily Crystals goes torwards doing missions because im farming the shards for Consular, Dooku, Fives, Boba, Luminara and Chewie.
    I'm rank 78 in the ladder and I kind of want to get a boost so i can stay in the 50's. I've 40 crystals to go on luminara so i kind of weighing the boost from getting barris or getting the windu pack for the star upgrades as well as windu for an extra push.

• I see neither available.
  • I see neither available.
    They're available for me for another 6-7 days
  • 6 days should be more than enough cool off time for you to decide if those packs would truly be worth it for you or not. I can't speak for you but personally for me, I only bought the Barriss pack because I needed her for GW. I eventually got her to 6* from her shards that I gathered through the Chromium Packs.

Also you'd be very surprise as to how something "sour" could turn into sweet if you know how to use Poggle and Qui-Gon Jin the right way. I have them both at 7* and I'm using them in my pvp team. I'm currently in the top 3 and Poggle and QGJ are a must have for me. :blush:

Good luck!
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    6 days should be more than enough cool off time for you to decide if those packs would truly be worth it for you or not. I can't speak for you but personally for me, I only bought the Barriss pack because I needed her for GW. I eventually got her to 6* from her shards that I gathered through the Chromium Packs.

Also you'd be very surprise as to how something "sour" could turn into sweet if you know how to use Poggle and Qui-Gon Jin the right way. I have them both at 7* and I'm using them in my pvp team. I'm currently in the top 3 and Poggle and QGJ are a must have for me. :blush:

Good luck!

Qui-gon can be very good, I just don't believe I want to dump all that money on chromium packs cause i believe that's the only way he can be upgraded? Poggle, i need droids, and i dont think a droid team is something I want :o
  • I would not buy either pack. I'd just get gems and use it on refreshes to farm shards. Mace is not particularly useful and he gets wrecked in PvP. If you can get Lumi and JC starred up, you don't really need Barris.

If you are absolutely going to buy one, buy Barris. Even though people hate on her recent nerf, she is still viable in PvP as a health equalizer and counter to healing debuffs (I.e. Sidious). She is also solid as a GW healer with her passives. I can't say the same about Mace.
  • Sinckx wrote: »
    6 days should be more than enough cool off time for you to decide if those packs would truly be worth it for you or not. I can't speak for you but personally for me, I only bought the Barriss pack because I needed her for GW. I eventually got her to 6* from her shards that I gathered through the Chromium Packs.

Good luck!

Qui-gon can be very good, I just don't believe I want to dump all that money on chromium packs cause i believe that's the only way he can be upgraded? Poggle, i need droids, and i dont think a droid team is something I want :o

You do not need droids for poggle as he is also on my team. It's his offence up buff for 3 turns. You'll love him. He is on my team with sid, lumi, kylo, and boba. Poggle is the player of the game everytime. You got lucky getting him.
  • Sinckx wrote: »

Good luck!

You do not need droids for poggle as he is also on my team. It's his offence up buff for 3 turns. You'll love him. He is on my team with sid, lumi, kylo, and boba. Poggle is the player of the game everytime. You got lucky getting him.

Thank you, i'll try using him I had no idea i got so lucky :3