mkupgy.jpg

Replies

• Yes ty
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    The forum for some reason is more addicting lol
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    The forum for some reason is more addicting lol

And yet people cant switch to game while hitting refresh after a fight?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Hah!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • When you already play the game 24/7 and they slow it down how do you get the progress done you were pumping out before? You don't cause they ruined it.
  • When you already play the game 24/7 and they slow it down how do you get the progress done you were pumping out before? You don't cause they ruined it.

Slow what down
  • It's perfectly reasonable for consumers to want to dedicate X amount of time to something and be ok with it. When that time doubles for them and payout is the same that's not ok.

Double your commute to work or double the time you spend eating. Do that and then please come back and say it's no inconvenience whatsoever. Come back and tell us how much you enjoyed spending that extra time for the same results
  • Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    ...yall sure spend plenty of it lighting up the forums whining about it
    mkupgy.jpg

THIS. Thank you, Sir Whooty!
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    This place is full of crybabies
  • Jokes on you, I only play this game to whine on the forums. :smirk:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • lol nice one whooty
  • WhiskeyPug wrote: »
    It's perfectly reasonable for consumers to want to dedicate X amount of time to something and be ok with it. When that time doubles for them and payout is the same that's not ok.

Double your commute to work or double the time you spend eating. Do that and then please come back and say it's no inconvenience whatsoever. Come back and tell us how much you enjoyed spending that extra time for the same results

I did it. I doubled my commute AND the time I spend eating, and I don't know what the heck you're talking about. Results were NOT the same. I gained so much weight
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    *execute order 66*
    {RotE}
  • Jokes on you, I only play this game to whine on the forums. :smirk:

:joy::joy:
    LaLiam wrote: »
    *execute order 66*

On who? Everyone?

Final thought: Yeah... time. The irony of people complaining that a huge time-suck has become more of a time-suck when you installed the app to suck time in the first place...

Wait... did I just invent a tongue-twister? :hushed:
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    yea i get really grumpy when i had to do daily's for another few minutes cos i would rather spend that time to spout some memes and trigger some sensitive wuss on this forums forsenRope FeelsBadMan
  • Troll are out in force tonite