Is Snoke The Grand Inquisitor from Rebels?

dogtrainerca
39 posts Member
edited April 2016

Is Snoke The Grand Inquisitor from Rebels? 31 votes

Yes
6%
dogtrainercaBigal 2 votes
No
93%
CaptSeaWalkerThewhiteonE2Milly_htowmOobydoobLaLiamBaron_BrixiusNightloresCatoMinorTohopkaOuchiePredianDantefireCaptainrrlDieInFireSaug77dvl009thecuriousocelotZanhaepltriggalDarth_Vosahk 29 votes

Replies

• No
    You mean the oversized Andy Serkis dude with an identical scar to "redeemed" Anakin Skywalker.

It's Vader. The edit putting Hayden Christiansen in place for Sebastian Shaw at the end of Return of the Jedi signaled that Darth Vader wasn't redeemed and is just a whiney punk again. Enter Snoke.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    No
    CatoMinor wrote: »
    You mean the oversized Andy Serkis dude with an identical scar to "redeemed" Anakin Skywalker.

It's Vader. The edit putting Hayden Christiansen in place for Sebastian Shaw at the end of Return of the Jedi signaled that Darth Vader wasn't redeemed and is just a whiney punk again. Enter Snoke.

Thanks for making me laugh!
  • No
    The grand inquisitor died. And physically have nothing in common with Snoke (only that they are both bald)
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    No
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. No.
  • No
    Snoke is the Master of Darth Sidious before Sid became Chancellor of the Republic. Remember there was a really strong Master of the Dark Side who could bring people back from the dead? Then he was killed by his apprentice, that Master is Snoke and his apprentice was the Chancellor/Darth Sidious! I said it first!
  • No
    And the surprise is that Sid didn't actually kill his master. And that's why the Master (Snoke) is so angry with the Republic, creating the First Order and getting them to wipe the Republic completely away from the Galaxy.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    No
    He is somehow connected to Maz. They are the same species I think, perhaps both old force users who watch the Jedi/Sith without becomming Jedi/Sith.

• Idk who he is. I just know that he has the most stupid name ever.
  • No
    Aww heeeeeawwwwwwww naw
    Rebels isnt a good TV show and i like to consider it non canon.
    Clone wars was a great TV show. Rebels, which is basically the same building blocks, isnt because its been disneyified.

I like cannan (or however u spell it)
    But ezra is like 10 years old, the mandalororian girl is a boba fett rip off, the twilek girl is just a kid too, and idk what that purple thing is (hes just flat out weird).

I just dont like the idea of a bunch of kids running around blowing up the empire.

And the inquisitors-
    Theyre just wanna be sith. Its disneys way of adding more darth mauls in the story without totally screwing up star wars.

so no snoke is not an inquisitor and i hope everything from the rebels TV series stays in disneyland where it belongs
  • No
    Aww heeeeeawwwwwwww naw
    Clone wars was a great TV show. Rebels, which is basically the same building blocks, isnt because its been disneyified.

But ezra is like 10 years old, the mandalororian girl is a boba fett rip off, the twilek girl is just a kid too, and idk what that purple thing is (hes just flat out weird).

I just dont like the idea of a bunch of kids running around blowing up the empire.

And the inquisitors-
    Theyre just wanna be sith. Its disneys way of adding more darth mauls in the story without totally screwing up star wars.

so no snoke is not an inquisitor and i hope everything from the rebels TV series stays in disneyland where it belongs

I personally thought Rebels is better than Clone Wars, but that's just me. The only thing worse than being "Disneyfied" is being "Lucasfied." Rebels is more like vintage Star Wars: a fine balance of humor, action, and character depth.

Ezra is young, but not ten. Sabine is going to seem like a Boba Fett rip off because they're both Mandalorian.

Disney wanted to add Darth Mauls, but they're not the ones who actually introduced a new Zabrak? Yes, I'm looking right at Savage Oppress.

The Inquistors are actually a logical storyline point. Not all Jedi were going to be killed by the purge, and Order 66 was just the first step. What's next? A specialized arm of the Empire to hunt down and kill the remaining Jedi.

I get that some people hate Disney because it's as easy as hating EA for an update. But Star Wars right now hasn't been this good since the eighties, only rivaled by some of the epic novels by the likes of Timothy Zahn, among others.

Just because you're a big fan, I'll share my theory with you: Rey's father is in Rebels, being either Kanan or Ezra. The mother is likely Minnie Mouse.
  • No
    I think Luke is asleep under a sith spell. The whole water world thing is like they are reaching him thru the collective unconscious. But I am weird that way
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    No
    SNOKE WEED ERRRRYDAY
    HAPPY 420 YALL BLAZE IT!!
  • No
    Aww heeeeeawwwwwwww naw

And the inquisitors-

The rebels had a fairly slow build up, getting used to new characters and their backgrounds ect ect, but it keeps getting better and better, the last episode of season two was better that the best clone wars episodes combined! ( and I like me some clone wars, seen every episode a couple times)

And they did it while being more kid friendly than clone wars, not a fan of Disney but no complaints there.
  • No
    Aww heeeeeawwwwwwww naw

And the inquisitors-

The rebels had a fairly slow build up, getting used to new characters and their backgrounds ect ect, but it keeps getting better and better, the last episode of season two was better that the best clone wars episodes combined! ( and I like me some clone wars, seen every episode a couple times)

And they did it while being more kid friendly than clone wars, not a fan of Disney but no complaints there.

What impresses me about Rebels is how it pulls off being a kid show without being kiddie, if that makes sense. It balances the appeal for the younger audience and adults.

The season 2 finale was incredible. Talk about intense.
  • Dat Ahsoka fight though...
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    No
    CatoMinor wrote: »
    Aww heeeeeawwwwwwww naw

And the inquisitors-

What impresses me about Rebels is how it pulls off being a kid show without being kiddie, if that makes sense. It balances the appeal for the younger audience and adults.

The season 2 finale was incredible. Talk about intense.

Well....apart from the helicopter lightsabers. That was just stupid.
  • She lives.

Fact.