Best toon in the game after update (v2)

Skeetabyte42
325 posts Member
edited April 2016
Okay, so last time there were some obvious, glaring omissions.

So, I took the most popular answers and I'm throwing it up again!

*Moderators, please close the original thread.
- Thank you

Original post:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/28699/best-toon-after-the-update/p1

Best toon in the game after update (v2) 141 votes

Royal Guard
43%
Green_Legend_RanJJHSirjamGeddreAksterBoro_Smooth1Hbk146CharlesbusaThePedroKidHaloWars29farid1250SmithieGobear5555PelPelDumbledoreSkeetabyte42BosskJediLericheDarthCranxMikymate 62 votes
Phasma
3%
KrixDuckooLithalanDrewRobertcubiss 5 votes
ST Han
8%
GrueniHHMegadeth3700DiraanOobydoobbobafettjrAlexHermanssonGrError_404Jaquizz1616LambiZeroAngerWhatelse73DarthRannek 12 votes
Savage Opress
2%
unit900000DarthVaneEvilcalypticAlugard 4 votes
Rey
13%
Syth_HunterShadowHoundDaezlTaurus_MaghanRavens1113HunterXJDGoofz24Stonsie69zazaBad_on_the_OutsiderainproTrawinKabalAlexoneMol_Eliza_99999KrakNic_Cage_in_Con_AirLovey948SemiGod 19 votes
Geonesian Soldier
3%
IricsKyleKatarnLuke6108V1p3rdyn4styKeggy 5 votes
Kylo
4%
AntmanndieCombust1onNasRegalThessaodai145CaptainFizzArneth2 6 votes
Fives
9%
NaecabonRogan_Ban84EleiemLegoLegs_BalaxxeNaugrinKopfschussFearTheFettJerubaal001dimi4aGama_FoxWizzyardAkennoDoubleDownUp 14 votes
Hoth Rebel Scout
1%
Peteskeetdalosto147 2 votes
OTHER
8%
scubaCaptSeaWalkerMacjackyljohnsolo313Brazilian_JoeStrongZanhaepJediJasonChristianHthecarterologist958EyeG_80ateOktoberknight07 12 votes

Replies

• Drew
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma
    I say phasma but simply becausei. Havent seen much of the others and advantage is crazy op now, with a sid lead for bonus crit damage that would be money
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    RG gear level 9. #gamebroken. Even qgj can't save me...
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    I feel as if it would be unfair to use RG with exploited gear that is unobtainable to count =P.

Hoth rebel scout. Thats a new one. =P
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Rey
    Rey is still broken! One shots everything from what i understand! I don't know if it's true about any char, but yesterday 5* Rey one shot my 4* RG. So...
  • Options
    ST Han
    ST Han with Rex and Rey consolation prizes.

@Alexone keep at it! She loses significant power at high levels but is still the highest dps in the game.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Rey
    One thing i don't know as i never used Sid in arena against her, does healing immunity applied by Sid have negative effects on Rey's offense? Or does it have to be dots?
  • Options
    ST Han
    Alexone wrote: »
    One thing i don't know as i never used Sid in arena against her, does healing immunity applied by Sid have negative effects on Rey's offense? Or does it have to be dots?

It's any negative status effect.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Rey
    I see ok thanks. So she actually has counters until 164 speed. Interesting...
  • Options
    Rey
    REY is beast I use her max gear 6* soon 7* and she dose pritty much one shot when she hits her massive 17k cric damage lol !!! FOTP should of been there deffo after REY he can kill on multi attacks x2 or x3 dealing about 7k per pop lol !!! With GS !!!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    OTHER
    My NS team can win on offense!
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    Stonsie69 wrote: »
    REY is beast I use her max gear 6* soon 7* and she dose pritty much one shot when she hits her massive 17k cric damage lol !!! FOTP should of been there deffo after REY he can kill on multi attacks x2 or x3 dealing about 7k per pop lol !!! With GS !!!

You are crazy, she does not Crit for 17k, and never has. I have had a maxed Rey since February and run her in every facet of this game. Have never seen this, but I guess using a 6* instead of 7* would give this damage increase. Rey is still very good, Han for those that pre-crafted (cheated) is also amazing but RG is still the best character in the game. Great turn meter, amazing health, best taunt and great stun.

All the meta change did was close the gap between the best characters and those at the bottom, what was good before are still good now.
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    Did I hear a nerf is coming soon?
This discussion has been closed.