Need Help with my Elite Squad

ToBakai
26 posts Member
edited December 2015
Good morning,

first I have to say sorry for my bad english, because I'm from Germany.

I play around 3 weeks now and in this Time I've got a lot of questions.

Here are my current charakter list:

Jedi Consular lvl 51 5* 66/85 Gear VII <-- I work for Gear VIII and 7* for him, because I like him very much, I hope this isn't a bad decision.

Darth Sidious lvl 51 4* 50/65 Gear VI <-- I work for Gear VII and 7* for him, I invent all my Arena Points in him.

Asaji Ventres lvl 51 4* 35/65 Gear VII <-- Gear VIII for her ASAP and I like to see her at 5-6* after Dark Sidious is 6 or 7*.

Barriss Offee lvl 51 4* 3/65 Gear VI
<-- Gear VII for her (I hope this isn't false) and I can't farm her shards at the moment, so I let her at 4* now.

Kylo Ren lvl 51 4* 7/65 Gear VI
<-- I like to see him with Gear VII but at the moment I can't farm his shards, because I only farm Jedi Consular shards at cantina until he is 7*.

Luminara Unduli lvl 51 3* 13/30 Gear VI
<-- I want her 7* so much but I am soooooooo bad at Galaxy Wars, so I hope for a few tips from advanced Players. :)

Old Daka lvl 49 4* 59/65 Gear V
<-- I like her but her Heal isn't soooo good. But the Revive Option is great. Should I go her for 5*, because I only need 6 shards of her?`

Mace Windu lvl 49 4* 2/65 Gear IV <-- I give up on him, because I don't like him. Right Decision?

Clone Wars Chewbacca lvl 49 3* 5/30 Gear IV <-- Many People like him but I don't know. Should I push him to 5-6* and Gear him up?

Ahsoka Tano lvl 44 3* 13/30 Gear IV
<-- I like her Artwork but I don't know whether she's good or not.

Nightsister Initate lvl 44 3* 0/30 Gear IV <-- I give up on her, right Decision?

Talia lvl 44 3* 12/30 Gear IV <-- Many People like her and her Heal is decent-good.
Should I push her to 4-5* ?

Jawa lvl 41 3* 1/30 Gear III
<-- I give up on him, or is he good?

Resistance Trooper 2* 1/25 Gear III <-- Same like Jawa.

The following List of my charakters, are charakteres there are ALL lvl 1 and with no gear, because I don't know ANYTHING of this charakteres whether they are good or something else:

Jedi Knight Gurdian 3*
Luke Skywalker 3*
Finn 4*
Captain Phasma 3*
Poe Dameron 4*
Stormtrooper 2*
IG-100 Magnaguard 2*
Geonosian Soldier 1*
Clone Sergeant Phase I 1*
IG-86 Sentinel Droid 1*
Ewoc-Scout 1*
Snowtropper 1*
Royal Guard 1*
Forst Order TIE Pilot 1*

So, that is my current charakter list.
I currently work on Boba Fett 48/80 and I have 24/50 shards of Count Doku, but I still need Count Doku ?
And how is it with Boba Fett, is it worthwhile for me when I have him?

When you have Tips for me, How I proceed further with this charakteres and who is it worth to train to 7*, then pls help me. :)

Another question for Galaxy Wars.

I always want to win 8 Fights, because for 600 Green Token.
So in 2 Days I can get 15 Luminara shards and in 4 Days I have 30 etc.

But I mostly win 7 Fights and the 8 Fight is not possible for me.
So I get 400 Green Tokens every Day and only 5 Luminara Shards per Day.

I need help there, so I can win at least 8 Fights per Day here.

So, that is it.

I hope you can understand my horrible english and you take time to read my reqest.

I'm a little bit desperate at the moment and i hope you have a few tips for me. :)

EDIT: I have 5500 cristals now.
What is the best method to invent my cristals?

I think, I spend 200 every Day in 120 Cantina Energy and 20 Sims and 240 Normal Energy and 40 Sims.
Is this good enough or I should spend the cristals in Megapacks?

Post edited by ToBakai on

Replies

• Push #1
  • Push #2
  • Consular,Sidious,Barris,Kylo and maybe a last with counter or just take a tank like poe if you can get him high
  • i would buy 2x chromium for 5k if you have a way of making 200 a day without spending more money so you can buy your 3 refills and also buy 16 chances of a good card
  • you need 2 strong healers for galactic war especially Jedi consular when his heal is maxed and barris is good for that
  • Lumi and Sid are your main core. From that you can build several different squads. There are lots of topics about gw and you should search them, cuz they are helpful. Yesterday i explained how i do it and i have now 8 consecutive gw's. JC is good and i think to get him to 7* as well as you do and don't think that is a mistake. But You got Asajj at 4*, that means you've spent some arena tokens on her instead of Sid. It is fine - asajj is solid, but that delays you Sid promotion. Daka is very good choice and her value isn't her heal - for heal you have Lumi and JC . I have doubt bout Kylo and i am still wandering between JC and him - haven't seen any good Kylo's but one so far, and i am a bit careful about him , but still think he is better than Asajj
  • I bought 1x Chromium and that was the biggest mistake I've ever made this year ^^.

I searched a little bit for a GW guide here but I can't find a good one.

Can someone post me a link here for a good Guide?

Yesterday I won all 12 Fights in GW and earned 1400 Green Tokens.

Today I lost the 8 fight and I only got 400 Green Tokens and only 5 Lumina Shards per day is not enough.

• You should be winning GW a lot more frequently with that number of toons. You are retreating frequently, correct? You should be retreating whenever a toon gets below 50% health (and your healer isn't due to heal), the enemy gets a major buff, or when your toons get a big debuff. Also whenever chewy or bariss are left and you have toons on your bbch who you want to charge up the specials or get some heals in.
  • ToBakai
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I never retreat, because I am scared ^^.

I have only 7 Guys, who are helfpul and strong enough for GW and today the enemy Doku Knocked out my Ventres with 5 Bonus Attacks in a Row and 4 crits.... there is no Chance for me to retreat ^^.

EDIT: I've seen the retreat method here:
    youtube.com/watch?v=9_eGgUPbv40

When I should use this method?

The first 4-5 Fights are mostly relative ,,easy" but when I use this method too early, then my ,,low level" units go down to fast.

When is the best moment to use this?
    Post edited by ToBakai on
  • Push #3
  • Usually you do the retreat after 5 rounds (when they opponent get tough and you want all cooldowns to be ready for next match, so basically after you kill 4 of enemy members, leave 1 alive such as barris or Chewbacca and retreat. Put all your healers to fight him and let their cooldown to be ready again. after that retreat and put all wounded strong characters with those healers and heal them up. retreat again and put those healers along with ONE only disable / tank and finish them off. You might have all cooldown ready again once you kill that last guy. Hope it helps. cleared GW 16x already after know this retreat button lol.

When it gets tougher, the team B, C and D only to be put for one or two turn to make enemy wasted their ultimate (notable are Sidious, chewbacca taunt, luminara ultimate and count dooku) them switch them with your main forces and leave last guy like above explanation.
  • Okay, I get it this sounds really cool and I can win 8 Rounds every day with it for sure with a little bit ,,training".
    When I heal all my strong charakters up then after this retreat I put again all Healers in with 1 Tank.

But the Problem is, that when the Heal Skills have 3 Rounds cooldown, then the only Skill which is ready for my 5 charakters is the Attack Button.
    So it is not possible for me to have the skills rdy for the NEXT turn, or overlooked I something important?

Again sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand the main part of my question.
  • ToBakai wrote: »
    Okay, I get it this sounds really cool and I can win 8 Rounds every day with it for sure with a little bit ,,training".
    When I heal all my strong charakters up then after this retreat I put again all Healers in with 1 Tank.

But the Problem is, that when the Heal Skills have 3 Rounds cooldown, then the only Skill which is ready for my 5 charakters is the Attack Button.
    So it is not possible for me to have the skills rdy for the NEXT turn, or overlooked I something important?

Again sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand the main part of my question.

It is possible since the barris has high health and low damage and can heal himself,he will not die quickly if you put 1 on 1 with Jedi or Daka or Luminara. same with Chewbacca (Bear in mind, the opponent must after round 4 or aboves, otherwise you will kill them easily)

12 GW stages = first 4 are easy - then the next 4 are medium - followed by last 4 hard stage

The important "last man choices" are only BARRIS AND CHEWBACCA.
  • Okay, and who are the Number 1 Charakters, which I should kill as fast as possible?
    When I have to say it to my mind then I would start this List so:

1. Sidious
    2. Luminara
    3. JC
    4. Every another strong Damage Dealer.

Is this list okay?
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Darth Maul (his ulti can't go out) - Leila (Kill her ONCE you see her) - Sidious - Genosian Soldiers / IG 88 - Daka (since her stun has higher chances to come if AI controlling her) - Luminara - Strong Dps

The more you fight against any teams, the more you know which one you need to aim first.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    some people say nightsister initiate is quite good at 7*. try to search the forums. talia is ok. i plan on getting her to 7* since i only have daka and talia as darkside healers, unless they release more.
    mighty chlorians
  • So, I tried GW but I lost my 9th Fight again like yesterday.

My Problem is, that I can't reset the Cooldowns of my Toons, because the last enemy Hero (Barris, Chewie etc.) isn't tanky enough to resist my Standard attacks.
    I*ve seen many Threads here and me was told that I need more than 5 guys so finish the GW.

JC 6* VII 5/6
    Darth Sidious 5* VII 4/6
    Luminara 4* VII 2/6
    Kylo 4* VI 5/6
    Ventress 4* VII 4/6
    Barris 4* VI 5/6

That are my Main People and I try to make everyone VII with 4/6 or 5/6 equipment on VII.

Old Daka 5* VI 1/6

She is decent but in GW she dies too fast but that's only my opinion.

Now I need 4-6 more Guys, who are tanky enough for the Retreat method, doesn't I?

On whom should I concentrate on my list on the Top?

And which Gear level should I go for everyone and which level for everyone?

• Push #4
  • Push #5
  • Push #6
  • Push #7
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    It just takes some time. I also fail in final heals because the people I am trying to heal before the end of the battle take out their last man standing before the heal resets.

The key in GW is to look at the opposing team before going in and select characters that specifically oppose their strengths. If you see a team has Maul, don't take a team full of Jedis. If you know you are going to face Dooku, take people who attack early and can stun him.

What helped me was when I finally had about 2-1/2 teams worth of characters that I could rotate through at a level where they were competent before I started winning. In the later battles, my main team build is for multiple attacks. Phasma, Dooku, Kylo, and Leia and then rotate healers. However, I change people out based on who I am facing.