Did anyone get this?

So I had some messages in my inbox... OK, there was some maintenance... fair enough. What did they give me? Like 40 purple laptops, 25 purple hairdryers, 200 crystals, and like 10 other stuff. ****? Should I get this much?

Replies

• Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    yeah, everyone got that
  • Yes everyone got this. It's because they made challenges really hard for most. So they gave everyone the max stuff and crystals. Its in the game updates I think.
  • So happy about that
  • I wish someone gave me forty laptops in real life. EA really let me down by making me wish things like this.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Adamski745 wrote: »
    So happy about that
    Same, saved me weeks of work.
  • This is the irony: everyone got those freebies. Similarly,everyone is affected by the new update. Sure, it may favor whales at the moment, but that's only temporary. Changes that favor whales only give them the advantage until the F2P and lower-spending P2P catch up. Same goes for the 'OP' toon: everyone has access to that same toon!!

For me, the only thing that's mildly irritating about the update is that, yes, everything takes longer, which in turn makes the game more boring and less fun. However, based on EA's response with the gear, I expect them to adjust things rather quickly.

So... hold onto your panties. :)
  • Overreaction like most of the boo hoo comments in this forum IMO. But thanks. I'll take it!
  • The fear and stuff is just what you would get if you did every level of the challenges that some people were having trouble completing. The crystals were compensation for the fact that some people in the first time zones to hit today didn't get their activities reset. Those of us who completed the challenges yesterday and weren't affected by the reset bug just get bonuses. They also gave 12 hours more time to complete the omega event for yesterday because of a bug with that (some people were only seeing the previous day's challenge a second time).
  • Also, you should read the notes for the update yesterday. The biggest thing is they've nerfed the challenges and buffed the omega event, to make those closer to the levels they expect people doing them will be at. They're taking a look at Galactic War to see what, if anything, should be adjusted there. There are a few other things listed there, including a Qui-Gon bug fix.