Ashoka

Mine is 3* and g7. I'm thinking if I should go for 4* or go for bobba fett since i got him in bronze pack. I like ashok as ability to heal the team and self heal. Does antone have her 5*+ and recommend me spending cantina shipments?

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I got her 4*, 7 shards away from 5 star so soon :) Also gear lvl 7. She falls a bit behind in power but I still use her every now and than. Her unique makes her a bit tankier and she deals avg dmg. If the heal procs it's value for sure. Boba is nice but i sometimes want more single target nuke as well.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • I have her at 5* and gear 7 and she's one of my favorites. She does really well in my arena team (even against Sid) and her hits aren't bad at all. She self heals on most of her basics and she heals the group sometimes with her second attack. (I think this is bugged though as it doesn't trigger in every crit.) she is very rarely the first or second to die and over all does well. She's also great for GE due to not needing heals.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    I have her at 5* and gear 7 and she's one of my favorites. She does really well in my arena team (even against Sid) and her hits aren't bad at all. She self heals on most of her basics and she heals the group sometimes with her second attack. (I think this is bugged though as it doesn't trigger in every crit.) she is very rarely the first or second to die and over all does well. She's also great for GE due to not needing heals.

yeah the i have 10/30 shards to take her to 4* and the only reason i want to even try is b/c i have her at g7 with a couple slots already in place. So she hits around 1.2k and crits nearly 2k with regular. Idk if i should just abandon her and focus on bobba. I'm starting to really hate glass cannons b/c the AI changed to sniping them out or does it by accident by aoe spam. Sometimes the start of arena i lose my tie pilot before i even get my first attack off but if he survives they die. It's a trade off but i feel bobba can do some great dPS but he's slow af.
  • I have a 6* max gear. She sits the bench until GW time. In GW she is my goto. She can take direct fire, heal herself, heal the group, and she does medium range damage. Perfect kind of character for GW.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    I have a 6* max gear. She sits the bench until GW time. In GW she is my goto. She can take direct fire, heal herself, heal the group, and she does medium range damage. Perfect kind of character for GW.

But she doesn't come out for arena why?
  • I use her in arena, does well so far. Time will tell as I am just beginning to hit purple teams so as they get stronger and more creative she may get benched but for now she is holding steady.
  • 4* VII, I really like Ahsoka, but I think she is wasted unless she is used as a leader. So she would work best with Jedi and Nightsisters. I've heard she is underwhelming when not used in this combination.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • senseless
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Rutank wrote: »
    Pilot wrote: »
    I have a 6* max gear. She sits the bench until GW time. In GW she is my goto. She can take direct fire, heal herself, heal the group, and she does medium range damage. Perfect kind of character for GW.

But she doesn't come out for arena why?

She's in my line up for arena. I'm usually top 5 on my server. I can get to 1 relatively easily (been harder as of late with 7 star dakas and the like) but usually get sniped in the last hour.

My ashoka is lvl 60, 6*, lvl 6 gear.. She's fine but I will probably replace her at some point. I like the group heals as well. She's saved my **** more than once.