LF a GOOD guild

Breetai
858 posts Member
Seeing how guilds are coming decided it's time to look for one. I'm sure a lot of you know me from posting on this forum but I'll add some stuff about me anyways.

I have been top 4 in my PvP bracket since game hard launched back in Nov., was always number 1 until about middle of Feb as I stopped trying for the #1 spot as only 3 of the arena shipments toons I don't have at 7*. I just want 400 crystals a day now as I only use 200 and refills, so I can always bank 200.

I took a month off from the game due to going on vacation to Australia, and Philippines. I have been back a week and last 2 days I've finished 4th, and 3rd in arena, and just lvl 71 while everyone else is 73-75.

While everyone is having issues with GW, I have now finished it the last 2 days since the update. It's hard for me to post my team power level ( power level really doesn't mean anything anyways ) due to I'm always switching my team around trying different combos, just know I currently have 41 toons at 7*. Toons I use most: qgj, Rey, dooku, GS, RG, yoda, lumi, FOTP, Bariss. I use these more than any in arena and/or GW ( example Bariss never sees arena, but a staple in my GW team ).

This is where the issue with me will come in. Line. I have it. I us it. But don't like it. I do log into line and see what's being said and a read all that's posted, BUT I do not post a lot on line. I only post when I think something NEEDS to be said. Most of the time you will not see anything from me, but I can assure you I see what has been said. This has been the issue with me joining a guild before now as the 2 I joined thought I was inactive and kicked me out. Heck the second one actually kicked me out while I was in the room reading post. The only time I'm not checking line is when I'm playing the game. Rest of the time when I get the notification of someone posting I always log in see what it is.

What you can expect from me. Active. Will be in all events. Help with builds if needed. Always willing to listen to advise. I will be at all guild events, or I wouldn't be looking to begin with. Biggest thing is I'm loyal. If I like where I'm at I stay no mater who tries to recruiter me

What I'm looking for. A good guild that's going to do well in all events. Not saying have to win just do well enough to get good rewards. With all members active. Also a guild that understands RL sometimes gets in the way of gaming. I'm not saying all the time, just sometimes here and there it does.

Replies

• Zee
    119 posts Member
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 17/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild. Competitive enough to get good rewards but not overbearing.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Also check out our not guild specific general GroupMe chat.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21224536/LeFuzD

We look forward to meeting you soon
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    @Zee

Planned to get back to you yesterday but didn't get a chance to as I was busy chasing a dog ( don't ask as it's worse than is sounds ). I've never er heard of groupme but I'll give it a shot omorow and talk to you all

I'm still listening to offers as I have had a few. I'm not making my choice of who I'm going to join until guilds actually come out, or until I just find that perfect fit for me.

Not being a **** about the whole not picking one thing. It's just I am talking to people to see if I would like the group or not. Because if I pick a group I don't like, then I'll leave and be forced to pick any guild I can get in.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Breetai wrote: »
    Seeing how guilds are coming decided it's time to look for one. I'm sure a lot of you know me from posting on this forum but I'll add some stuff about me anyways.

I have been top 4 in my PvP bracket since game hard launched back in Nov., was always number 1 until about middle of Feb as I stopped trying for the #1 spot as only 3 of the arena shipments toons I don't have at 7*. I just want 400 crystals a day now as I only use 200 and refills, so I can always bank 200.

I took a month off from the game due to going on vacation to Australia, and Philippines. I have been back a week and last 2 days I've finished 4th, and 3rd in arena, and just lvl 71 while everyone else is 73-75.

While everyone is having issues with GW, I have now finished it the last 2 days since the update. It's hard for me to post my team power level ( power level really doesn't mean anything anyways ) due to I'm always switching my team around trying different combos, just know I currently have 41 toons at 7*. Toons I use most: qgj, Rey, dooku, GS, RG, yoda, lumi, FOTP, Bariss. I use these more than any in arena and/or GW ( example Bariss never sees arena, but a staple in my GW team ).

This is where the issue with me will come in. Line. I have it. I us it. But don't like it. I do log into line and see what's being said and a read all that's posted, BUT I do not post a lot on line. I only post when I think something NEEDS to be said. Most of the time you will not see anything from me, but I can assure you I see what has been said. This has been the issue with me joining a guild before now as the 2 I joined thought I was inactive and kicked me out. Heck the second one actually kicked me out while I was in the room reading post. The only time I'm not checking line is when I'm playing the game. Rest of the time when I get the notification of someone posting I always log in see what it is.

What you can expect from me. Active. Will be in all events. Help with builds if needed. Always willing to listen to advise. I will be at all guild events, or I wouldn't be looking to begin with. Biggest thing is I'm loyal. If I like where I'm at I stay no mater who tries to recruiter me

What I'm looking for. A good guild that's going to do well in all events. Not saying have to win just do well enough to get good rewards. With all members active. Also a guild that understands RL sometimes gets in the way of gaming. I'm not saying all the time, just sometimes here and there it does.

Bretai, check out The New Rebellion. I love the people in the guild. We try to help each other out and have created mentoring groups within the guild.

Wetwurx, Beefysolo, and I from our shard are all in the guild.
  • Welcome back breetai! How was your holiday to AUS mate? I live down in Tasmania here.

• It's was fun. Didn't want to come back.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    So still listening to offers.
  • I love your style man. RL needs to be considered, and you only say what needs to be said in a group. Pretty awesome. I think it will be hard to find a solid guild like that which will be laid back, but extremely active. If you find a place like that, I would love if you could send me a message. I am "making my own" until I find somewhere like how you described. Thanks, hope to here back
  • Zee
    119 posts Member
    No worries.

We've already been using groupme to meet each other and establish team goals and make new friends.

Just keep us in mind.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Well by RL needs to be considered I mean it as in if I give a notice of hey I'm going to be gone for a day or 2 people understand. If I'm gone and didn't give notice then I understand being kicked out. I just don't want a hard core guild that kicks you out even after you gave them notice. I always tell my guild if I'll be away and why.

@Zee I tried everything what we talked about and no luck man. Seems I have to enter a stupid phone number. Hopefully my replacement phone will be here in a day or 2 so I can get on then
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Check PM. :) I lead a top guild.
  • Hello Breetai,

It seems like I come across this post a tad month late.

I believe we have everything you are looking for (top players who understand IRL gets in the way)

Please find our recruitment thread here.

My LINE id is Senrai. Feel free to add me and we can have a little chat if you are still looking for a guild.

Regards,
    Jon
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Thanks but I have a guild. One I don't see me leaving
  • Breetai wrote: »
    Thanks but I have a guild. One I don't see me leaving

:D good luck and have fun!